FUNNY PICTURES!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AberdeenKurtCobainOnlyRock.jpg

View attachment 1

how about some funny cat pictures? I have a few dozen but my computer sucks so this is all I could upload in five minutes lol

Attachments

• 120875534699.png
    120875534699.png
    170.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 120844375378.jpg
    120844375378.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 24
Those fans are ravenous I would never try to get tickets for fear they would wear my face as a mask lol

Don't know if you all have seen it yet but it's of Bill O'Reilly flipping out and is hilarious:D

NeverMore said:
Those fans are ravenous I would never try to get tickets for fear they would wear my face as a mask lol

Don't know if you all have seen it yet but it's of Bill O'Reilly flipping out and is hilarious:D

Well, the guy is a monster, so what do you expect?

Incognita said:
offtop

I like O'Reilly...why is he a monster?

He intentionally miss represents news horribly. I have seen it a ton of times. He lies and talks honeysuckle on the news. Doesn't let his hosts talk. Is pro this war and his politics are horrible. He is insulting.

yea lol he is insulting...couple of times i was like "wow", he is more straight forward and will say sh to ur face...but still , I think he makes a lotta sense sometimes. I watched him on Opera show a while ago..and I think he was gainst war...i dont remember though

Incognita said:
yea lol he is insulting...couple of times i was like "wow", he is more straight forward and will say sh to ur face...but still , I think he makes a lotta sense sometimes. I watched him on Opera show a while ago..and I think he was gainst war...i dont remember though

I have seen him on youtube a bunch and he is good at sounding with it, but really he spins the heck out of stuff. He totally insults people for no reason, just because they disagree with him. Like this one lady was on his show who was a ranking officer in the armed forces and the minute she tried to share her credentials with the public he pulled her off the air. She was getting into an argument with him and started asking him what his sources of information were and what experience he had. She was going to make him look really stupid and bad and he knew he was in way over his head I guess. He didn't allow her to tell people what is going on. He is a total republican butt kisser. I have seen a bunch of things he has said that are very very bad. I think he may be anti democracy.

Latest posts

Back