Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People buy honeysuckle houses all the time and 3/4 of them spend more than it's asking price teying to fix it lol. I dunno what to tell you man. All I know is I'm never going to try and pick someone up on whatever part of England you're in, they sound nasty lol
I think you’re taking the analogy a little too literally 😂

My point, and I guess the reason I didn’t really put a pic of myself up here, is that having positive online strangers reassure me that I’m ok looking isn’t what I’m looking for, it’s being found attractive by someone in the real world, or at least an online stranger in my local area with an intention to meet me. This has not happened thus far.

Yeah... the bald thing is just sometimes something you have to roll with. I have terrible beard genetics, it's all "neck" and no "face" 😂

Wait, so is that or isn't that really you?
You said in the above post that you "didn't really put a pic of yourself up here".

If it is you, then given what you were saying that others said to you, I was expecting you to have some kind of obvious condition.
But you don't seem to, at all. In fact I'd say the opposite. You are, at the very least, a normal-looking guy. If I saw you on the street, I wouldn't think "ugly" at all.

And given your job and physique, I'd say you're in a very good position in life. I'd like to switch with you to be honest. I never had the math grades for engineering/didn't seem to be good at STEM (or had the physicality for the trades), so I always worried that I couldn't be successful and was doomed to a lousy quality of life because of it.

Do you live in an area of the UK known for shallowness, I guess like LA or Hollywood would be in America (no offense to all the non-shallow people of LA or Hollywood)?

Also, that Hawaiian shirt and the aviators are awesome, haha.

But yeah, I don't know what people are hating on, about you. They must just be jerks. I can't think of any other explanation.

Wait, so is that or isn't that really you?
You said in the above post that you "didn't really put a pic of yourself up here".

If it is you, then given what you were saying that others said to you, I was expecting you to have some kind of obvious condition.
But you don't seem to, at all. In fact I'd say the opposite. You are, at the very least, a normal-looking guy. If I saw you on the street, I wouldn't think "ugly" at all.

And given your job and physique, I'd say you're in a very good position in life. I'd like to switch with you to be honest. I never had the math grades for engineering/didn't seem to be good at STEM (or had the physicality for the trades), so I always worried that I couldn't be successful and was doomed to a lousy quality of life because of it.

Do you live in an area of the UK known for shallowness, I guess like LA or Hollywood would be in America (no offense to all the non-shallow people of LA or Hollywood)?

Also, that Hawaiian shirt and the aviators are awesome, haha.

But yeah, I don't know what people are hating on, about you. They must just be jerks. I can't think of any other explanation.
Sorry about the confusion. It is indeed me, I was just saying I was hesitant to do so, because the wave of “see? there’s nothing wrong with you” does very little to change my situation.

Once again, this is not a localised issue, I’ve been all over the country, and been called out for being ugly on four continents. It’s definitely not my city that is the problem. 😂

I don’t mind compliments on my physique, as that’s something I’ve earned. However that mostly gets noticed by dudes.

This is me in 2010 vs 2020:

Attachments

• D2854889-F127-4637-B4F1-CD2D9B27ED79.jpeg
    D2854889-F127-4637-B4F1-CD2D9B27ED79.jpeg
    549.2 KB · Views: 0
Sorry about the confusion. It is indeed me, I was just saying I was hesitant to do so, because the wave of “see? there’s nothing wrong with you” does very little to change my situation.

Once again, this is not a localised issue, I’ve been all over the country, and been called out for being ugly on four continents. It’s definitely not my city that is the problem. 😂

I don’t mind compliments on my physique, as that’s something I’ve earned. However that mostly gets noticed by dudes.

This is me in 2010 vs 2020:

Well, I hear you about being frustrated with not knowing how to change your situation, or where to even start. It's a feeling I know all too well, although I have a different issue - but I don't want to make this about me.

Either way congrats on the body transformation - I can imagine it must feel good to get significant results (y)

You actually DO look like a CPA.
You should go for it!

Nice waterfront area, btw...

Yeah, it was the morning of my niece's baptism, so I had to clean up nice :cool: It felt good to do that though.
And yes, I really probably should go for it at this point. After all women like guys with skills.

And yeah, it was a nice area...fancy part of town. I don't live there, it was states away. You should have seen the cars going to a show in the downtown area...there was a '66 GT350H, gold stripes on black, going down the road opposite me in the picture and I think it was a real one, not a clone - among others, too. Too bad I had to miss the show!

Latest posts

Back