Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s wrong with bald?

View attachment 8007

graphic.jpg

What the..."hair" has been like for 20+ years. Needless to say, dating as a young man was going to be difficult even if I'd tried. I'm thinking of booking a ticket to Istanbul for a transplant. Although it's hard to see a strong reason at this stage of life, maybe I'll feel a bit better in the day-to-day.
Will give you more confidence. That's a good enough reason.

What the..."hair" has been like for 20+ years. Needless to say, dating as a young man was going to be difficult even if I'd tried. I'm thinking of booking a ticket to Istanbul for a transplant. Although it's hard to see a strong reason at this stage of life, maybe I'll feel a bit better in the day-to-day.
Have you thought about shaving your head and growing a beard? That look seems to do most who take it up, quite well..

Yeah... the bald thing is just sometimes something you have to roll with. I have terrible beard genetics, it's all "neck" and no "face" 😂
That's you???
You look totally normal to me.
In fact, you look very similar to a friend of mine. Only he has a moustache and goatee. He was married then divorced and now has a live in GF.

Not sure in which circles you've been hanging out in, but I don't see anything that justifies the insults you say get hurled at you.

That's you???
You look totally normal to me.
In fact, you look very similar to a friend of mine. Only he has a moustache and goatee. He was married then divorced and now has a live in GF.

Not sure in which circles you've been hanging out in, but I don't see anything that justifies the insults you say get hurled at you.

Like I said, it's not exact circles that I stay in, it's just a part of life wherever I go 🤷‍♂️

That's like saying "your house is worth millions, it's just that nobody wants to buy it!" 😂

If nobody wants to buy your house, it's not worth millions. The market sets demand.
People buy honeysuckle houses all the time and 3/4 of them spend more than it's asking price teying to fix it lol. I dunno what to tell you man. All I know is I'm never going to try and pick someone up on whatever part of England you're in, they sound nasty lol

Latest posts

Back