Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7108-c8fa04302f6c11d9a635f4bc3723ce23.jpg

What the..."hair" has been like for 20+ years. Needless to say, dating as a young man was going to be difficult even if I'd tried. I'm thinking of booking a ticket to Istanbul for a transplant. Although it's hard to see a strong reason at this stage of life, maybe I'll feel a bit better in the day-to-day.

Last edited:
What the..."hair" has been like for 20+ years. Needless to say, dating as a young man wasn't going to be difficult even if I'd tried. I'm thinking of booking a ticket to Istanbul for a transplant. Although it's hard to see a strong reason at this stage of life, maybe I'll feel a bit better in the day-to-day.
If I could make a suggestion. Why not get one of those bald caps and see how you look? No real commitment with just a "wig" and you'll get a taste of what you'll look like. You never know, you might look better bald. Lots of men look good bald.

View attachment 8005

What the..."hair" has been like for 20+ years. Needless to say, dating as a young man was going to be difficult even if I'd tried. I'm thinking of booking a ticket to Istanbul for a transplant. Although it's hard to see a strong reason at this stage of life, maybe I'll feel a bit better in the day-to-day.
Or you could just shave it. A bald head is not even close to being ideal and most women of any age much prefer a man with good hair but i think it looks better than the George Costanza look.

I don't have a good head shape. And possibly a little too egotistical to accept being a bald man.
That could be an issue-there are some men who don't look good bald due to their head shape. I am fortunate in this one area that I have a decent shaped head. When I started losing my hair in my mid 30's it was devesating as my thick, curly black hair was the only thing I was ever complimented on. I considered a transplant but heard stories about men who were permanently scarred from the procedure so decided not to pursue it.

I don't have a good head shape. And possibly a little too egotistical to accept being a bald man.
I wonder if I'd pull off a good Picard. Supposed to make you like wiser and more distinguished.
Won't do me any harm lol.

That could be an issue-there are some men who don't look good bald due to their head shape. I am fortunate in this one area that I have a decent shaped head. When I started losing my hair in my mid 30's it was devesating as my thick, curly black hair was the only thing I was ever complimented on. I considered a transplant but heard stories about men who were permanently scarred from the procedure so decided not to pursue it.
15 for me. Norwood 3 by about 17. I started taking finasteride at 19 but I'd lost most of it by then. No-one bothers you about it past 25 but by that time you've already missed out on youth.

Nah...you look like Shawn Michaels.
We should all be so lucky...
It's not surprising at all that he is above average looking. He is unable to relate to being a truly ugly man because of his own pretty privilege bias so attempts to blame us for things which we have no control over. The genetically gifted will never understand the genetically inferior.

15 for me. About Norwood 3 by 17. I started taking finasteride at 19 but I'd lost most of it by then. No-one bothers you about it past 25 but by that time you've already missed out on youth.
Wow-that is very early indeed so I feel for you. Being bald is still a big issue for men at every age though. It may not be the worst thing on it's own but when you add in a lack of height & below average face it's 3 strikes and you are out.

Both me and my barber noticed I was going bald around 25.
Everyone else started to notice around 28/29...

Latest posts

Back