Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're buying her cia psychological operations gman or maybe you're in cahoots and you're her psy ops straw man to have us believe shes not a plant...i bet you have the NSA on all of us right now to see who's intelligent enough to keep in the bunkers when the ants take over

hahahahahahahahahahaha i cant even answer that oh yeah im so scared of it i have to drink it all immediately um, so i dont have to look at it? er yeah that must be it garbageman is trying to cover sanguinarians see? hes with the cia! theyve covered up area 51 roswell......im gonna disapear into some weird lab soon i know it.

(I was hoping you'd appreciate that one.)
Simhthmss moonlights as chip n dale dancer at the cloak n show.

Gman was a navy Sal back in the day, and that is why he loves to be covered in mud now to reminisce :D

Lady is a traveling saleswomen, who sells shamwows and snuggies

200x200_fit.jpg

snuggie_green.jpg

Lady lived by the sea AND frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honah Lee

ucxb is not a genuine squirrel, but she is a connoisseur of nuts of all sizes. (You can take that any way you want :p)

a song that user 130057 sings every morning and night ...

i am a modern caveman
sittin' here by the fire
these hands of mine been busy
they never seem to tire
sometimes i sit and wonder who i am
and what i'm for
i'm a caveman

i'm looking for a woman
to help me count these stars
then maybe she could show me
who i am and what i'm for
i'm a caveman

ucxb is actually my ex-wife. Join the dots.

Female
American
Once moved abroad for love, but that's over now...

Yup, she's my ex-wife. Small world.

user 130057 does not respond to my PMs because he has convinced himself that I am his exwife

33crclv.jpg

When ucxb said she went abroad for love, it was actually for her love of squirrels. She went there to have a special operation to become part squirrel. Below is a sketch that was created by a professional sketch artist to give you an idea of how she looks now.

rich-molinelli-squirrel-girl1.jpg

Who can take your trash out? Stomp it down for you? Shake the plastic bag and do the twisty thingy too?
THE GARBAGE MAN!!
Oh the Garbage Man can and he does it with a smile and never judges you.
Who can.....Who can.....Who can.....Who can.....THE GARBAGE MAN CAN!!

Wants to fight with a squirrel over guava ... watch your fingers !

308v5n8.jpg

^ Eeeeewwww :p

Uxcb is just plainly a super intelligent squirrel that has a human woman as a prisoner to do it's bidding :).

Grace once trekked across Eurasia in an attempt to discover the Holy Grail. Whether she was successful remains unknown...

Latest posts

Back