Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes on both counts, and that's the way I like it! šŸŸ

Forgottendanfan forgot which Dan he was a fan of, and has been trying to figure it out for weeks with different notes and strings across his entire wall to piece together his memory.

Here's another Ska rumor.

Ska is not actually a fish, but a highly intelligent marine mammal cryptid. This explains why he's able to post here, since being an organism uncapable of surviving outside water for long would make it fairly difficult for him to use computers.

Ska is not actually a fish, but a highly intelligent marine mammal cryptid. This explains why he's able to post here, since being an organism uncapable of surviving outside water for long would make it fairly difficult for him to use computers.
Rumour has it that skafish uses another mental health forum. He uses the same username. That's how I know .

Rumour has it that skafish uses another mental health forum. He uses the same username. That's how I know .

The next person up is Mr. Preuss, not me.
And you know perfectly well that this is a game, and saying things like that is not the intended purpose of the game.
You can't pass this off as ignorance.

Is there a reason you were so eager to point this out that you went out of the order of the game to say it -
while also being underhanded enough to not tag me?

If you're going to call me out, at least be direct about it instead of taking cheap shots and making snide remarks.
If you've got something to say to me, say it. Don't hide it in a game thread, and don't be a coward.

Last edited:
If you're going to call me out, at least be direct about it instead of taking cheap shots and making snide remarks.
I've noticed you do the same. So you might take a look at that hypocrisy of yours.
My presence here is aimed helping old clique members take a closer look in the mirror.šŸ˜ƒ

I've noticed you do the same. So you might take a look at that hypocrisy of yours.
My presence here is aimed helping old clique members take a closer look in the mirror.šŸ˜ƒ

Is that right? Care to give examples? Or are we just stirring the pot again as is par for the course?

I don't care if people here know I'm on another forum or not.
What were you even hoping to accomplish with that?
To humiliate me by revealing that I'm on a mental health forum? How is that any worse than being here?
But even though it has no real effect on anything, what bothers me is that you pointed that out maliciously.

You know, it's too bad. When you first got back here, I thought you seemed like a reasonable person.

However, it wasn't long before I started getting the impression that you don't really have any serious purpose here, but instead all you seem to use this place for, is creating conflicts where there weren't any, by playing people off each other, stirring up trouble for your own amusement.

If this is how you get your jollies, whatever. It's your life.

Last edited:
Is that right? Care to give examples? Or are we just stirring the pot again as is par for the course?

I don't care if people here know I'm on another forum or not.
What were you even hoping to accomplish with that?
To humiliate me by revealing that I'm on a mental health forum? How is that any worse than being here?
But even though it has no real effect on anything, what bothers me is that you pointed that out maliciously.

You know, it's too bad. When you first got back here, I thought you seemed like a reasonable person.

However, it wasn't long before I started getting the impression that you don't really have any serious purpose here, but instead all you seem to use this place for, is creating conflicts where there weren't any by playing people off each other, stirring up trouble for your own amusement.

If this is how you get your jollies, whatever. It's your life.
Fortunately , I don't give a rat's.

SO ANYWAY, back to the game...

...last post was:

I'm lost here. People can be on as many forums as they want to.

Exactly.

This guy tried to shame me, for being on a mental health forum (that he is also a member of, himself).

This site is also more or less a mental health forum, so I don't know what he was talking about.

He was just trying to pick a fight with me, because I didn't like that he created threads here to start fights.

Let's get the game back on track though:

@Mr Preuss (since he was the next one up) is actually a steampunk time traveler. He tested his time machine one day, and now he is here in the future. He has to be careful not to alter anything though, or else he will mess up the past!

Exactly.

This guy tried to shame me, for being on a mental health forum (that he is also a member of, himself).

This site is also more or less a mental health forum, so I don't know what he was talking about.

He was just trying to pick a fight with me, because I didn't like that he created threads here to start fights.

I donā€™t know what the hell is going on or why. I just know that I would bet good money that a lot of people are on different forums. This part I agree with you on.

Latest posts

Back