Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fin is really a chimp, Cornelius's cousin, from the future pretending to be a human pretending to be a Koala. That's why he never posts any pictures of himself. He doesn't want to be taken in and questioned about how and when the human race is going to become subservient to Apes and Chimps.

Cherubino, I heard that he helped some little old lady cross the street earlier today.
I had a hard time believing it myself but the guy what told me swears it’s true!

Cherubino, I heard that he helped some little old lady cross the street earlier today.
I had a hard time believing it myself but the guy what told me swears it’s true!
sure but what that guy hasn't noticed is she didn't want to cross the street haha
anyway I can swear last night Ima Lone was making out at the movie theater ... no need for my infrared camera

Rumor has it and from what I’ve gathered from reliable sources, it seems that Mr Cherubino values loyalty quite a lot. Okay, he saw me making out at the theater. Maybe he thought I wasn’t being loyal to my “one and only” so he took it the wrong way. But as it turns out, I wasn’t my one and only’s one and only after all. So we split and are for now, legally separated. She does what she does and it’s the same way for me.

I never would have thought it until now but I think that Cherubino has a softer heart than his less than soft exterior would lead one to believe. It’s all just rumor on my part, for now anyways but all I can say is, I know what I know.

Ima Lone isn't actually alone. He raises and trains world famous circus rats. He keeps his favorite, Francis, in his pocket most of the time. Women think he's SUPER endowed especially when Francis moves about. So, his date card is full ladies.

200.gif

Latest posts

Back