Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grace is actually the CEO for multinational corporation GlaxoSmithKline and her avatar was created to subliminally remind us to buy more toothpaste.

user 130057 said:
Grace is actually the CEO for multinational corporation GlaxoSmithKline and her avatar was created to subliminally remind us to buy more toothpaste.

Man, that was amazing!

+1

Words around the black market faintly whisper that user 130057's cracker business has been bought by the Cheese Mastermind.

Grace does not mind this development as eating more cheese will lead to more cleaning of teeth. The growth in toothpaste sales will add enormous value to her company. With this money, Grace plans to build her own private copy of Gracelands hidden somewhere in Northern England.

user 130057 is really my Sales Director and helpong push the sales of toothpaste by letting it all out :)

Grace is trying to besmirch my good name by accusing me of complicity in her nefarious plan.

user 130057 is an avid collector of Air Guitars and has built a showroom in his back garden to house them. He gets really angry when people wander around and knock them over without acknowledging them or apolgising and hits them with his club, as seen in his avatar.

Edward W has Bieber fever. He's even got a Justin bobble head on the dashboard....
ms57.jpg

Wild has discovered gold in them there mountains he lives in and is obsessed with gold plating EVERYTHING! Such as ...

Wild's boots

4utlzm.jpg

Wild's teeth

o77z7s.jpg

And last but not least, Wild's ducky

aylxuc.jpg

I'm almost speechless C. Them sure r purty teeth and them boots have been cuvered in mud n' stuffs fer awhile....

ucxb has taken up toad licking when she's on her nature walks. For some reason they like it....
7kn4.jpg

oooh the nip - the nip !! ROFN (rolls on floor nippin')

Eve has genetically engineered a new kind of apple to send to unruly forum members..

5cti0.jpg

Latest posts

Back