Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh, didn't I say I was gonna be blamed for condoms also?

Blue2008 stole yellow banana flavored size extra large condoms.

Incognita started building an ark to save the animals during the great flood that is coming.

It was minus who gave me this idea. I would have never thought of it myself.

Incognita is out looking for unicorns to complete the collection.

It was minus who gave me this idea. I would have never thought of it myself.

Neither Minus nor Incognita has realized yet that Loketron has made off with all the unicorns. However, I did discover where the condoms went! The unicorns where wearing them on their horns, though I really don't have any interest in knowing the reasoning for that!

ROFLOL! Qui you crack me up. i <3 unicorns.

so Qui planted the condoms on the unicorns horns as a diversion to get everyone to like mudkip! i dont know why but thats what she told me......

Loketron told me that he doesn't like girls thats why he says mean things about them

Incognita tried to steal my buddha.
And ****, Loketron caught on to my plan.... O noes Mudkips, time to regroup!

Merd! C'est faux!
Antihero est un clochard.

Qui plans to take over the country

Minus says he is Santa and Im not getting honeysuckle next time he is coming to town

Incognita said:
Minus says he is Santa and Im not getting honeysuckle next time he is coming to town

Minus says he knows where all the bad girls live. Incognita is first on his list. lmao, jk girlie

Doll is really the grim reaper's daughter, i mean come on photo evidence in her avatar, digging the avatar btw :p

nevermore styled his hair like the bird in his avatar and went out in public like that o_O

I hear Qui raises poisonous frogs in the bathtub. I wonder what that is for.

Minus is actually my real father, he didn't even pay my Mum childsupport and he's got a rich job being Santa, must be a millionare to have all those presents.

Latest posts

Back