Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i heard that Raab was caught....ahem....^lurking Honey Boo Boo's mom and they started a sordid affair after she picked him up upon his release from prison.

^Nice way to go back in the thread, bravo.

I heard that music is under investigation for the mysterious disappearance of local sheep.

Raabs comments about sheep is quite interesting considering his wardrobe is comprised of rubber boots and Velcro gloves.

On a side note, you've scarred me for life you evil *******. I had no idea who Honey Boo Boo was and could have blissfully lived out my life without knowing. Sometimes I hate f'ing Google. If you ever come to BC just be aware that there's gonna be a bear trap with your name on it.

I further heard that Miss G. helped Raab select his wardrobe in regards to sheep- you know, colour coordination, etc.

I heard that BC is spreading rumors about me with sheep after his advances were spurned (by both me and the sheep)

MissGuided said:
^ rofl Honey Boo Boo nightmares

This.
Priceless. :D

I heard that TheRaab's real purpose in excessive posting is to distract everyone from his secret cloning of sheep

I heard that Raab still plays with a rubber ducky and makes quacking sounds when he has his Sunday night bath.

^Well, I would sound crazy if I made the quacking sounds without a rubber ducky.

I heard that BC once made a nun cry.

It is my understanding that Music is currently moonlighting as a nightclub singer and looks great in sequins.

I heard that TheRaab made that law because he wants to keep his monopoly on his small furry animal farmdom

Latest posts

Back