Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Oh how I WISH that could be true Mr Seal)

Mr Seal once paid a hypnotist to help him quit smoking, he no longer smokes but whenever anyone clicks their fingers he gets down on all fours & braes like a mule.

Gabe is really an elf sent on a mission by Santa to see what all the forums members want for Christmas....

**** it She-ra,you promised you wouldn't tell people! :) Lol

She-ra is actually one of Santa's little helper's,she is so small and shy,and so meek and mild,but like's to pretend she is really tall and likes playing with swords,plastic ones! :)Lol

Callie,you promised as well,no telling! :). :)

Callie likes eating bacon sandwiches in bed on a Sunday morning! :). :)

Gabriel is a huge fan of cheese-flavoured snackfoods. If you show him a box of Ritz Crackers he'll perform tricks.

Mouse is not a 'he', and she's spamming the games forum with her 2nd in command - MisunderstoodVacancy. :p

It's quite an hour being Mouse's second in command XD and my apologies for using an incorrect gender modifier, I am quite careless with my assuming sometimes

Lola91 is called Lola91 because she assassinated 91 mob bosses this past year

Cavey actually does not have one hair on his entire body. That is why he chose said Avatar, wishful thinking. ;).

She-ra said:
Cavey actually does not have one hair on his entire body. That is why he chose said Avatar, wishful thinking. ;).

Pray that I never post an upper body picture on the faces thread... :p

She-ra was once mistaken for a tabloid agony aunt, the advice she gave then led directly to Jeremy Paxman growing a beard.

Latest posts

Back