Gamecrush- my heart just sank for thousands of people out there...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minus said:
At less than $5 per afternoon you should supply the sandwiches yourself. I'd have to agree about the mouse mask but that is negotiable.

Your right Minus...I was probably alittle too demanding. I'd supply the lettuce sandwiches and off-brand cola. I couldn't waver on the mask though.

Heh, this topic reminds me of the song "Do you Want to Date My Avatar."

lol I wish I could meet a guy that desperate for female attention :p lol im like half joking cause i make myself feel awkward but then again im not cause i'd love it LOL... aww maybe one day haha, i feel shitty

Coverage said:

I love Felicia Day with a burning passion, hotter than a Cadillac in South Central LA.

Brian said:
Coverage said:

I love Felicia Day with a burning passion, hotter than a Cadillac in South Central LA.

That doesn't surprise me at all Brian, and I agree with you 100%. Whedon knows how to pick them.

I'm (reasonably) attractive, and I often sit around naked or in my underwear playing video games. You mean someone might actually be willing to pay me for this? Good-bye disability checks!

Latest posts

Back