G'day From Australia

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneakypuss

Reaction score
Hi All

I just wanted to say hello. I've come off a bad break up, and find myself lonely. Right now, going out to meet new people seems like a big effort so I thought this would be a great place to meet and chat to people, and take away some of my loneliness.

Thanks for listening
Sneaky P

Welcome Sneaky - Sorry to hear about your breakup. The people here are pretty friendly.

Hiya Sneaky.Going through pretty much the same as yourself.Hope things get better for you soon.

NotDarkYet said:
Hiya Sneaky.Going through pretty much the same as yourself.Hope things get better for you soon.

Sucks doesnt it. Hope things get better for you too :)

sneakypuss said:
NotDarkYet said:

Sucks doesnt it. Hope things get better for you too :)

Yeah, it's not a nice feeling at all.

Thanks.Appreciate it.

sneakypuss said:
Hi All

I just wanted to say hello. I've come off a bad break up, and find myself lonely. Right now, going out to meet new people seems like a big effort so I thought this would be a great place to meet and chat to people, and take away some of my loneliness.

Thanks for listening
Sneaky P

Lots of great people here, Sneaky.

Welcome!

Hi there. Welcome. Always love Australia. Went there during my Final year exchange program. Melbourne to be exact. The pace of life is great. People are home like aound 5-6pm.

Latest posts

Back