general discussion

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red26 said:
bluey said:
Red26 said:
Hi Bluey,
I'm a a southern girl, Essex to be precise. Hey, no Essex girl jokes before you start ;-P

I well try really heard to not say anything about you Essex girls lol All tho this is going to be difficult as, well your from Essex lol OK I don't for one minute think your the stereo tipe Essex girl but P you let it slip now :)

I well try and not tell the world what the rest of us lot hear in the UK think of you good old Essex girls :D

Am sure non of it is true. You tell me if it is are not?

Hiya Bluey,
Ok, I have to be honest with you. Yes, there are PLENTY of girls that fit the stereotype, but I'm not one of them, sorry ;-)
I was in Egypt a few years back, and talking to one of the local vendors, he asked me where I was from. When I said "Essex", he said "hey, hey, we like you essex girls, you lucky, lucky" and winked at me!! Hows that for fame? Lol :)

That is crazy, I went on a 18 to 30s holiday years ago and one of the reps there was from Essex and well she did fit into the stereotype. with out going into to much detail she was good to the lads. Not me of course cos am a good boy :)

Oh yeah, I believe you (ahem!) ;-)

I think everyone has to choice in how they act in 'that' respect, but I have a little more style.

EDIT: I meant to say in regards to Essex girls, not a good boy like you, lol.

Bluey said:
OK there is lots of topics and stuff but non where we can just talk about anything.

so in hear well be the place where we can pass the time away with talking about nothing.

Also its warm over hear in the UK for this time of year LOL in true Brit stile when there is nothing to talk about, Talk about the weather :rolleyes:

We seem to be having some weather extremes locally.:rolleyes:
Record high yesterday. Scrape ice today.

Minus said:
We seem to be having some weather extremes locally.:rolleyes:
Record high yesterday. Scrape ice today.

Hi minus, I hope the headache has gone.

Yes your whither over there beats ours. You should post them picks on here somewhere. I have never had to climb out of a window cos we had to much snow. That would be good for about a day then I think I would get fed up with it lol

Just started snowing again. Hopefully not much this time.

Bluey said:
You should post them picks on here somewhere. I have never had to climb out of a window cos we had to much snow.

f_snow01m_06e35b1.jpg

NeverMore said:
wow I'll take some please :O

Boxing up as much of it as i can for you.

Save some for NeverMore.

man i really don't want to go back to school tomorrow, when i'm not at school i can actually forget that i'm a freak.

Come on snow there's no point in snow unless it cause school cancelations

Coming up on the end of the semester and I've blown off my end of semester projects. I will have 0 free time to do anything the rest of the week. Guess it's a good thing as I'm broke anyways.

Half way through

Got the driveway to my shop dug out the other day. Got the old Colt moved down there yesterday (then had to walk home. lol) I tried to get the Blazer parked down there moved to make room, but it wouldn't start. Too cold maybe. We've been having trouble with water in the gas freezing. I'll wait until I can get down there in the afternoon later this week when it will be warmer. In the meantime I am waiting on "her" son to come by so we can get his Cutlass down there so I can start pulling the engine to rebuild. Then we need to get his "new to him" Trans Am registered and get the insurance transferred to that and the Saturn I'm driving.

This will be the first winter that I've been able to work in my shop. I didn't have heat before, but just got a portable unit that will run on fuel oil, kero and even diesel. It's just enough to take the chill off. Good thing to, because I have at least 3 engines to build.

I've been helping an elderly man for the past couple of weeks.
I'm following instructions my sponsor gave me. Help others...
By doing so...it's suppost to help me get through my problems
or help me get out of myself.

Just looking at him...right off the bat i can see...As bad as my
struggle and problems i think I might have...I don't want he's
problems. Yes, I'm reminded constantly...I'm still a healthy
young man.

I've known this older man for many years but didn't know him close.
He's actaully a funny person. The more I hang out with him, the more
I get to know him. He dosn't have family member that's willing to
help him or care for him.

He's sufferning from a lot of physical health problems.
He is in constant physical pain from he's back.
He has to go to the hospital everyday and get pain killer shots.
I take him to the emergency room and wait with him and for him.
It's borning as heck...Yes there's pretty nurses running around but
they're too busy working trying to fix people.

To be honest...sometimes I don't feel like doing it. I have to be
very patient and being around the hospital is the last place
I wanna be. I rather be doing something else....like chase woman.
I wanted to stay home and watch the ball game yesterday but
I took him to the hospital and waited for him all day again.
Then I hang out with him for 3-4 more hours so he's can saftly drive
home.

I also witness a woman go crazy becuase she recieved the bad news
of a lost of a love one. I felt kind of bad becuase I remember the moment
I was informed Jenni has past away. Life on life's term is a son of a *****.
Watching that woman go into shock and cried her heart out had an effect on me.

Errr anywas
My friend got into an accident last night driving home..I feel really
bad, becuase i felt responsible for letting him drive home :(

Lonesome Crow said:
By doing so...it's suppost to help me get through my problems
or help me get out of myself.

It sounds like being of service is already helping.

I should learn to cook. I've always had an aversion to it for a silly reason. In my mind, I've concluded that if I learn to cook, men will expect it from me, thus making me feel traditional and archaic. I over analyze far too much. Especially since EVERY boyfriend I've had has been able to cook really well himself and wouldn't need me to do it for him xD. But sometimes I crave things that I can only get in restaurants, and I hate going to restaurants alone, so...I end up with fast food. Like today. I mean...A&W teen burgers and onion rings are awesome, but...yeah.

Latest posts

Back