general discussion

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

OK there is lots of topics and stuff but non where we can just talk about anything.

so in hear well be the place where we can pass the time away with talking about nothing.

So yesterday my mum Burt me some rice pudding over but I had just eaten so I had it today. Mmmm home made as well.

Well am off to the pub to get legless with my cousin now.

So I well see you all later :)

Let me know if you all think this is a good idea are a bad idea lol I should of made this a poll.

Also its warm over hear in the UK for this time of year LOL in true Brit stile when there is nothing to talk about, Talk about the weather :rolleyes:

I think its a good idea Bluey :)

Today I hid under a tarp on the scaffolding and slept for an hour or more without being found... I watched two movies too, cause night shift is super boring and I had nothing to do later on in my shift... and I made a full-sized snowwoman (i gave it breasts). This was all done after I had completed all tasks for the night... bailed out the cellar... swept the whole matting (big area), changed out the tampons in the cellar (not those kind... these soak up oil but float on water... i forget their technical name... enviro pads maybe), methanoled our lines, greased manifold valves... and did a number of other small tasks that I didn't really have to do. I always overachieve cause I have way too much energy to sit around all night... that was my night summarized.

Hah, like Lonelylife Lounge or something. Post a thread everyday to talk about the happenings...or every week...whatever...

Anyways, I finished my second class of college. I start my next class on Tuesday. I never thought online classes would be this flexible...well some of the time. Hmm...I just realaized I didn't pick up my paycheck yesterday...Well, only 3 hours of work today.

bluey said:
Also its warm over hear in the UK for this time of year LOL in true Brit stile when there is nothing to talk about, Talk about the weather :rolleyes:

lucky you, the weather in Vienna is pretty desperate, drizzle, stormy winds, steel-grey skies....
and a friend is visiting, and I have to take her sight-seeing in this awful weather....
however, when I think about it, spending time with a friend out in the cold still beats sitting in my cozy, warm appartment alone :)

Hi Bluey, I'm from the UK too.
I think a random/general discussion place is a good idea. Not everyone wants to talk about the same thing after all, so if everyone mentions something they're interested in/thinking about etc, it could be a good way of getting loads of different conversatios going. And I for one miss having someone to chat about slightly odd stuff to.
In true Brit style - its dark, rainy and boring here (and I have a chav argument happening in the street outside!).

I would say it beats sitting alone in your apartment :)

jamie said:
however, when I think about it, spending time with a friend out in the cold still beats sitting in my cozy, warm appartment alone :)

well I have been out all afternoon at the pub and am a bit gone lol Well not as gone as I was earlier as I have had food now:) chines food:D

Red where abouts in the UK are you. Am from nottingham, Well just up the road from there. Up north ,lol are the midlands are depends where you live to where you think I am lol I would say the midlands :)

chaves lol There not fighting are they, I Burt a top and a friend that a lot younger then me told me that it looked chve lol Ive not where it seens.

I hate being drunk all alone. At the pub is good then you come to an empty home :( err well. Still fells quiet good. I just hope I feel as good tomorrow lol My Guss is not.

bluey said:
I would say it beats sitting alone in your apartment :)

jamie said:

well I have been out all afternoon at the pub and am a bit gone lol Well not as gone as I was earlier as I have had food now:) chines food:D

Red where abouts in the UK are you. Am from nottingham, Well just up the road from there. Up north ,lol are the midlands are depends where you live to where you think I am lol I would say the midlands :)

chaves lol There not fighting are they, I Burt a top and a friend that a lot younger then me told me that it looked chve lol Ive not where it seens.

I hate being drunk all alone. At the pub is good then you come to an empty home :( err well. Still fells quiet good. I just hope I feel as good tomorrow lol My Guss is not.

Hi Bluey,
I'm a a southern girl, Essex to be precise. Hey, no Essex girl jokes before you start ;-P
The chavs have gone now, they were arguing about fireworks by the sound of it, sad eh? Yep, being drunk alone is no fun which is why I've pretty much cut out the booze when I'm at home. Or if I've come home a little drunk, its usually straight to bed (alone!) for me. But chinese food is GREAT when you've had a few :p My only problem with that is that I generally order enough food for two so they dont think I'm sad, and then have to waste loads by throwing it away! What a loser, eh? ;-)

Hey there fellow Brits! (though I'm not English) It has NOT been warm in London, its fecking freezing (no rain YET)!
Anyways, even though Bonfire Night is long past, they're still at it with the fireworks here. They're pretty dangerous those things, the night before, several of them landed on my roof or something. I was sitting here being lonely and then BAM!, my house was under bombardment. I wanted to launch fireworks at their house to see if they liked it lol.

Hi Desolation,
Yep, even though it was almost a week ago, they're still at it here too. I'm not a total spoilsport, if people want to have their fun, thats fine. But when its 1am, and I'm trying to read, or watch a good movie (insomniac!), I dont want to hear kids chucking rockets at the cars in the street. So where are you originally from then? And what part of London are you in?

Hi Red26,
I'm Chinese by ethinicity and I live the in the South East of London/Kent, I'm not sure which one it counts as lol. Being the boring person that I am, at 1am I'm sleeping, so **** those fireworks! My area's alright for car vandalism, its only got the odd case of burglarly >.<. So what part of Essex do you live in? I used to live in Colchester before I moved here, 'twas a nice place. I've also applied to Essex Uni but no word from them yet :(

Hi Desolation,

I'm jealous, I'd love to be sleeping at 1am! I dont have insomnia all the time, but I get spells where I just cant sleep no matter what, and I dont want to rely on alcohol to get myself to sleep so I'll read a book, or listen to music etc.
I'm from Basildon, not that far from Colchester really, although Colchester is a much nicer place. I hate Basildon, I kinda feel like a square peg in a round hole here. I'd like to travel, see more of the world and meet more people.

I must be the only one here from the states,can't say I'm proud,(but that's another thread)...But anyway today I took a bus from college to Walmart to buy some water and green tea, because I don't have a car or a license for that matter, and I met the coolest bus driver ever, he listened to classical rock, said hello to everyone that got on and off, and said goodbye to everyone that got off too, it was awesome. The bus was full so I gave my seat to a girl and stood but unfortunately she didn't talk to me she just sat down, bummer:(, but let me say that going down a highway doing 70 in a bus while standing up, AND listening to slow ride by foghat just makes me feel a little warm on the inside:), then I sat inside for 4 hours and built a card house, Me, a party animal? Yea I'm crazy like that,WHOOOOO!:p

Hi Nevermore,
Your post made me smile, thanks. Its nice to hear that chivalry isnt dead. Giving up your seat on a bus for anyone doesnt happen much here :)

NeverMore said:
I must be the only one here from the states,can't say I'm proud,(but that's another thread)...But anyway today I took a bus from college to Walmart to buy some water and green tea, because I don't have a car or a license for that matter, and I met the coolest bus driver ever, he listened to classical rock, said hello to everyone that got on and off, and said goodbye to everyone that got off too, it was awesome. The bus was full so I gave my seat to a girl and stood but unfortunately she didn't talk to me she just sat down, bummer:(, but let me say that going down a highway doing 70 in a bus while standing up, AND listening to slow ride by foghat just makes me feel a little warm on the inside:), then I sat inside for 4 hours and built a card house, Me, a party animal? Yea I'm crazy like that,WHOOOOO!:p

That bus driver sounds awesome. I love people like that. They really make me smile ^^

I always give up my seat on the bus for old people. But that's kinda hard usually because I've got my guitar, longboard and backpack so I block the whole isle when I stand up lol.

I also love those really friendly bus drivers, we have one around here that's so friendly he'll start a conversation with anyone. On the other ahnd though I dislike those ones who go like twice as fast as every other bus, and stop at the last possible second for a stop so everyone lurches forward. Somewhat annoying when you're standing or carrying something...

I'm pretty sure I'm only one here whos from Canada lol, I do find it interesting that they're are so many brits here though...

and Qui, what exactly is a longboard? is it like a skateboard?

longboards are like this:
longboard.jpg

they are sort of like skateboards but are not for tricks and are much bigger and smoother to ride.

I have never seen anything like that be for. They look cool. I would of thought they where skateboards. Its a good way to get around tho. Still if I went on one of them I would probably end up on my ass hah

Red26 said:
Hi Bluey,
I'm a a southern girl, Essex to be precise. Hey, no Essex girl jokes before you start ;-P

I well try really heard to not say anything about you Essex girls lol All tho this is going to be difficult as, well your from Essex lol OK I don't for one minute think your the stereo tipe Essex girl but P you let it slip now :)

I well try and not tell the world what the rest of us lot hear in the UK think of you good old Essex girls :D

Am sure non of it is true. You tell me if it is are not?

bluey said:
Red26 said:
Hi Bluey,

I well try really heard to not say anything about you Essex girls lol All tho this is going to be difficult as, well your from Essex lol OK I don't for one minute think your the stereo tipe Essex girl but P you let it slip now :)

I well try and not tell the world what the rest of us lot hear in the UK think of you good old Essex girls :D

Am sure non of it is true. You tell me if it is are not?

Hiya Bluey,
Ok, I have to be honest with you. Yes, there are PLENTY of girls that fit the stereotype, but I'm not one of them, sorry ;-)
I was in Egypt a few years back, and talking to one of the local vendors, he asked me where I was from. When I said "Essex", he said "hey, hey, we like you essex girls, you lucky, lucky" and winked at me!! Hows that for fame? Lol :)

Latest posts

Back