Getting pumped up, then nothing to do!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tusk

Reaction score
Maybe a bit misleading title, but hey: Ok. This happens quite often: I go out with two friends to watch a movie. I get 'pumped up' socially; I become talkative and confident. Just to have them leave me because they have other appointments, or are tired! Now I'm sitting in my apartment, wasting away this energy. I would like to use it for good; to meet people in real life. So, what to do? What do people normally do when this happens? I'm at a loss. I'm seriously getting crazy!

I know what you mean, I get the same way. I think people who are more sociable call other people up or just go out on their own to meet new people. Maybe they store that energy to use later like a squirrel stores it nuts. Except most of the time they forget where they buried them.

Hm. Well, dudes rarely call each other just for talking, heh. I don't think that has ever happened in my whole life actually. Haha.
I had a long walk, bought bananas, and ate two of them. Thought about going to a bar and have a drink (it's 11 pm), but people think it's weird doing that on your own. So I got tired and depressed instead!

I know your anguish! This happens to me all the time. Happened just yesterday. I had such a nice day out with some Girls I've not seen this year! And they're Girls! This made me really quite chuffed :p Today I woke up and was busy. But all I wanted to do was hang out with them again. Or with anyone. But I am stubborn. I never have and probably never will mention it to any of them. I just wait patiently for them to be around x] All you can do in the mean time is keep busy. That's what I do. Pass the time happily~

it's just a paRT of your brain that regulates consumption. Just like food.
Social consumptions sort of speak...You're socailly not fulled yet.

Thats why when you go out...after a while socailizing seems stupid, retarded and borning.
Same old honeysuckle or a sort of burn out...You're fulled.

Then you stay home...do hobbies or whatever other activities you enjoy.
Such as a simple walk or stroll in the park alone. You dont really feel lonely.
You just wish to be alone for a while. Even if freinds ask you to go out...you're
like.".errr Im too bussied even if youre not".lmao

Then you'll hit the other end of specturn. That lonely type of feeling as some label it.
Kind of like you're brain telling you it's time to eat again.
Then you'll go out and socialize again...even if you go out alone
and meet new people or call people you already know.

Just gotta learn how to understand yourself better or how our brain works.
Know thy self.

It's bascailly learning how to listen to yourself. Reading the singles better.
Get in touch with your feelings...man.lol
USe it to work for me...instead of against me.
Shift gears accordingly...instead of fighting myself.

I bascailly learn it from a vedio on youtube that was recorded during a college
course of how the human brain works. The various mechanics of it.
I use youtube for eduational purposes too. To better educate myself.
Kind of like a professor making us watch vedios during a course.
A lot of stuff made sense ot me after watching that vedio.
I dont go into morbid thinking of why I have fucken issues or social disorders anymore.

MadMonkè said:
checks out. im sold. where is this video?

I want to manifest her in my reality.:rolleyes2:
I believe she wants to fresia my brains out....
[youtube]FIU1yu9bnS4[/youtube]
[youtube]N0mAa2Bq0ao[/youtube]
[youtube]RQzHid59I7c[/youtube]
[youtube]KYypclyOxl0[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back