Getting to know you (game)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I could, I would buy America, because it has a lot of debt. Basically I'd just pay it off. All 10.8 trillion. If I could. But... I couldn't. The whole **** country couldn't pay that off, not in two lifetimes. But eh, we can hope.

What is your favorite restaurant or diner and why? What do you usually order, do you switch things up or do they know what you'll order the moment you step through the door?

It has pretty much been a Qdoba run lately for no real reason.

menu_2.jpg
Know what i am ordering when i walk in.

Same question

It's similar, Hijacc.

My favourite diner/restaurant... I don't dine-out much. I prefer to cook/bake.

My question: Favourite television program and why?

hmm either scrubs or will and grace becuase those are like the best shows ever!!!!!!

XD

what was the last book you read?

Master and Man, by Tolstoy.

what was the last book you read? (same question as before)

4, all in the ears.

When was the last time you laughed so hard you almost wet yourself? :p

When I offered my dad chewing gum and he put it in his ears instead.

Favourite painter and why?

Strong with skimmed milk and sweetner, and no im not a woman :p

Tea or coffee and how do you like it?

Van Hooligan said:
van gogh (sp?) and why? hey us van's have to stick together! lol

best soft drink in your opinion is and whyz?

im going to answer both, Monet, because he was the first painter i ever recognized, so I always have a soft spot for his watercolors.

AAAnnnddd um I know everyone is going to hate me but Diet Coke. BEcause I ******* like it that's why, I don't care if it gives you cancer. So do cigarettes and I know a lot of you zombies smoke em like chimneys, so shh.

And question: the story you like best about yourself, that demonstrates some quality that you like about yourself or wish you displayed more of. Like maybe one time you told a joke that people actually laughed at, or you built something cool, etc. I want full details.

P.S. ABSOLUTELY NO LAME ASS "I don't have a story I like about myself sad-smiley-face" bullshit. Make one up then.

oh and tea, sometimes green loose leaf or even black with milk/honey

iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
the story you like best about yourself, that demonstrates some quality that you like about yourself or wish you displayed more of. Like maybe one time you told a joke that people actually laughed at, or you built something cool, etc. I want full details.

Wow, now there's an interesting question.

Okay, this one time, I was at school, and the whole grade was inside the main gym hall for PE (Physical Education/Games), so, about 100 or so people. Maybe a bit more than that actually. Anyway, we were all playing this one game, the entire grade was playing it, and it was essentially a simplified version of floor hockey. The grade was divided up into 15 or so different groups, and we were all spread around the gym hall in our groups, and each group had a "bench", which essentially acted as a "goal". When a puck hit our team's bench, the one player would be "out", and the object of the game was to be the last team standing.

Anyway, after about 45 minutes of playing, all the teams were out except for my team and one other team, and I was the only person left on my team. My opponent, who was also the last player remaining in his team, was a guy who was really good at sport, very athletic, could do backflips, etc. So it was me against him, and the winner would have essentially won the entire game. He was on one side of the room, and I was on the other (we weren't allowed to move away from our "benches"), and he had control of about 3 or so pucks which he had collected. He fired a few over, but I defended the bench and caught all of his attempts to knock me out of the game. By now, I had about three pucks, and decided to try and trick him, by firing off two pucks in rapid succession, both aimed at his bench, but a couple of metres apart, so that he wouldn't be able to stop both of them. My plan worked, and one of the pucks hit his bench, meaning that he was out of the game and I had won.

Yup, I won the whole game. Everyone was pretty impressed about that and I was a hero for the day, as I, a geek/nerd, had defeated an athelete. Lol. The guy I beat was pretty cool about it though, and congratulated me on my win.

Next Question (repeated from before):
the story you like best about yourself, that demonstrates some quality that you like about yourself or wish you displayed more of. Like maybe one time you told a joke that people actually laughed at, or you built something cool, etc. I want full details.

Ok... Here's my new story... For Halloween this last year I decided that I wanted to be the Little Mermaid... I wanted to go to the big party in WestHollywood, and I wanted to dress up like the little mermaid... Everyone laughed at me... You know, like "That's funny, but what are you REALLY going to dress up as? Probably a pirate again, or something"... Well anyway, the morning of Halloween I went to Joannes Fabricks (I freaking love that store... all the crap I could make from that place!) And I bought some shiny fabric to make myself a mermaid costume...

The problem was, I didn't know how to make a decent bra, so I decided to go to target and get a swimsuit top (and an ariel wig)... So no honeysuckle, there I am trying on swimsuit tops in the middle of the target store (you can't expect me to buy one that doesn't fit now can you?)... Anyway this little boy sees me tring on swimsuit tops and stops dead in his tracks, just staring at me... So I look over and smile, you know, like I'm just doing it to be funny... He must have mistaken my smile for something else, though, because he starts SCREAMING for his mom to come save him from the scary pervert in the ladies swimwear section... Yea, so I ran to the other end of the store, which worked out for the best because I found a bathingsuit top on the clearance rack for like three bucks...

See my attatchment for the end result.

So a group of us drove up to West Hollywood where I got molested by random passerby for pretty much the entire couple of hours I was there... (Men enjoy my boobs... Odd, no?)

But afterwards I got pancakes!

++++Ok, I really like this story idea+++

So, Next person, tell me your favorite story... Make it a story about the first time you tried something new that you didn't think you would like but wound up liking.

Side trip

I would have liked to have seen that shopping trip
f_minusm_906c16a.gif

Okay back to the game.

Latest posts

Back