Ghostly encounters

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whisper543

Reaction score
Hi all!!!

Have you ever encountered an ghost/angel?

I believe i have heard my nanna call my name on 2 occasions!!

She died over 20 years ago and I know ppl will think i was imagining it or i am grieving/missing her or heard someone else call my name, but i have looked into those possibilities and i know that i heard her without thoses reasons being the case.

I think she is watching over me from time 2 time and i jst wondered if anybody else believes they 2 have a guardian angel? :)

I don't know whether I belive in guardian angels, but I do believe that our loved ones who have passed to the next world can contact us if they wish to.

I saw two spirits, one in a vision, and another came right out of my computer screen. Both were demonic. A psychic once told me that my grandmother remained in the house to watch over me. Not counting all the weird stuff I saw growing up in a house where witchcraft was practiced a spirit summoning portal was made indoors (against the advice of the magic books which said to only make them outdoors!) I've also spoken very briefly with the archangel Jophiel. Not what what I think of him now, but I've heard he leads people into being lightworkers. He's one of the angels of the seven rays. All well and good until you realize the newage is just the old age repackaged.

You may find this book interesting: 30 years among the dead. http://new-birth.net/booklet/30_years_among_the_dead.PDF

The influence of discarnate entities is the cause of many of the inexplicable and
obscure events of earth life and of a large part of the world's misery. Purity of life and
motive, or high intellectuality, do not necessarily offer protection from obsession;
recognition and knowledge of these problems are the only safeguards.

The physical conditions permitting this impingement are varied; such encroachment is
often due to a natural and predisposed susceptibility, a depleted nervous system, or
sudden shock. Physical derangements are conducive to obsession, for when the vital
forces are lowered less resistance is offered and intruding spirits are allowed easy access,
although often neither mortal nor spirit is conscious of the presence of the other.

This encroachment alters the characteristics of the sensitive, resulting in a seemingly
changed personality, sometimes simulating multiple or dissociated personalities, and
frequently causes apparent insanity, varying in degree from a simple mental aberration to,
and including, all types of dementia, hysteria, epilepsy, melancholia, shell shock,
kleptomania, idiocy, religious and suicidal mania, as well as amnesia, psychic invalidism,
dipsomania, immorality, functional bestiality, atrocities, and other forms of criminality.

Humanity is surrounded by the thought influence of millions of discarnate beings, who
have not yet arrived at a full realization of life's higher purposes. A recognition of this
fact accounts for a great portion of unbidden thoughts, emotions, strange forebodings,
gloomy moods, irritabilities, unreasonable impulses, irrational outbursts of temper,
uncontrollable infatuations and countless other mental vagaries.

I believe in Angels, but not as guardians. They're kind of like God's messangers to me. I suppose He could assign them as an individual's guardian, but I doubt it.

I don't think I've ever heard or seen ghosts or similar. I am very sceptical about this sort of thing, due to my own experience and being very logical about the whole ghost thing. (Derren Brown - off the tv - has put a lot of doubt in my mind about the possibility of ghosts being real).
However, a lot of people I meet are absolutely convinced that they have either seen a ghost, or felt something not explainable by the laws of physics, so I remain open minded on the subject until science explains things one way or another.

Multiple people, myself included have seen and mostly heard things in this house, so I have to say yes. This house is 112 years old, so you can only imagine the things that have occurred here over the years.

Ghosts, EBEs, interdimensional beings ... whatever a person may want to call it ... yes.

Did they do this without knowing a banishing ritual?

Also, did they: Cast the Circle, Call the Quarters, Open the Four Gates, invoke Goddess Ianna for protection, etc first?

Actually, if it was for something else, i guess that would be counter productive ... i know nothing of the Necronomicon.

Phaedron said:
... Not counting all the weird stuff I saw growing up in a house where witchcraft was practiced a spirit summoning portal was made indoors (against the advice of the magic books which said to only make them outdoors!) ...

Hi all!!! :)

Thanx 2 all 4 sharing your vry interesting stories, experiences and thoughts xx

Latest posts

Back