Girls, I'm curious to know

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynth

Reaction score
Ever since I became a vegetarian my libido has just sky-rocketed and I'm always thinking about sex. I never wanted it so bad in my life.

Lately, I find myself unable to fall asleep some nights due to excessive sexual thoughts. Some nights I can't help but feel like the only way I can get a good night sleep is if I get my rocks off first.

I really hate convincing myself that I have to do it since sometimes I have such a long work day the next day and I feel that this is the only way I can calm my mind and get a good night sleep.

One night I went to bed at 12:30am and didn't fall asleep until like 4:30am...that night was just torture, and no I didn't make it.

Does this ever happen to girls? I'm just curious is all. I don't know what to do about it, I just hope I don't become a sex addict.

Well, its definitely tetesterone-related for you, though I've never heard of vegetarinism tied with tetesterone production. Correlation isn't causation; if you think that is the sole, or major cause, you may want to try to reintroduce some animal protein and see if it eases you any?

IgnoredOne said:
Well, its definitely tetesterone-related for you, though I've never heard of vegetarinism tied with tetesterone production.

Me either. Though I have been working out more, taking better care of myself, upped my hygiene greatly (wasn't really needed), spending more money than usual and feel a little better about myself all around.

Just some nights, my mind is just racing, my heart is pounding and I just hunger for any girl in my bed. I'm betting my testosterone levels are higher than usual for sure.

Being in the horny state of mind lately and right now, I'm just itching to know if girls ever have restless nights like mine.

Might just be a result of being healthier. I imagine the plumbing works better when the rest of the system is in top condition.

Limlim said:
Might just be a result of being healthier. I imagine the plumbing works better when the rest of the system is in top condition.

I want to look under your cabinet and be your plumber, you dirty boy. I also want tacos.

According to me it should happen with them who think more about sex.Either it is boy or girl.For this you keep yourself busy and sleep with your brother so that you will not think about Sex and sleep on time.

I know this is a problem for you, but honestly this just sounds like a lot of fun to me. Being constantly horny must make wanking great for you LOL. And I'm saying that because I think the path from going to being over-horny to being a sex addict isn't the slippery slope that you think. Sex addicts I believe are those people who are CONSTANTLY HAVING TO pleasure themselves, not people who just lust over thoughts about a hot girl all day and then later on go have a "release" through sex with a gf or otherwise. I mean aren't the people who have serious problems with horniness those guys who masturbate so chronically and so much that they damage their body? Not sure on this though, just my thoughts.

It's because you're not eating meat anymore.

So your body is trying to get you to do awesome things so you're not a wimpy vegetarian anymore. ;)

haha.... I'm teasing. Seriously, though... my only advice could be to FIND AN OUTLET.

USE this new-found energy by applying it to a lover.

I hope you are well stocked on lube. I have nothing else to say on this matter since I'm not a vegetarian nor a woman.

Badjedidude said:
It's because you're not eating meat anymore.

So your body is trying to get you to do awesome things so you're not a wimpy vegetarian anymore. ;)

haha.... I'm teasing. Seriously, though... my only advice could be to FIND AN OUTLET.

USE this new-found energy by applying it to a lover.

I really want to. I'm not sure where to start though. Every time I see a girl that interests me, I can't work up the confidence to talk to her because I know I'm predominately doing it for potential sex and that just doesn't sit right with me.

I hate fitting the stereotypical guy that is only talking to a pretty girl because he wants to get in her pants.

Sci-Fi said:
I hope you are well stocked on lube. I have nothing else to say on this matter since I'm not a vegetarian nor a woman.

I'm well stocked. I feel silly and a little embarrassed having this stock without putting it to good use.

nerdygirl said:
You are strong to the finish cause you eats you spinach?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean but I do eat lots of spinach.

It's ok to be interested in a girl for potential sex - but you should also be interested in caring for her, love etc for a long-term relationship.

If however, you just want ONLY sex - no strings attached - just hit up the bar and bring protection or find yourself a FWB.
They won't care how awkward or anything you are. There are some pretty big bars where I live - I'm not sure about your situation though - but the men are looking for a quick f*** and so are the ladies.

Hi-
I was a vegetarian for 5 years but didn't have any wild swings in my sex drive. Well not until after I started eating meat again and I hit my mid-30s, then some strange stuff started happening. But I'll leave the graphic stuff to Lonesome Crow :) Sounds like you have something hormonal going on but I have no idea if not eating meat affects this. I would just go out (with plenty of condoms in your pocket!!!!) with some friends and find yourself someone who is also looking for a release.

Teresa

Latest posts

Back