giving up on the human race

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes...but...there are many good sides to human you have not seen. Why not give yourself and others some chance...?

yeah..... humans are retarded.

maybe I'll be like St. Francise one of these days and just to hang out with animals
and sleep with lions.I have a sort of fever too.

Beem me up scottie there's no intelligents life form on this planet.:p

((((((((((Lyrix)))))))))))))

For the most part, people are capable of great acts of kindness. I think deep down, people are good. Can't give up on all of them because of some that hurt you. Here is a link below. Don't give up on the human race. There is still a lot of good in the world. You just have to look for it sometimes.

Thank You

I agree. I dislike humans.
Yet, I feel empty if they are not in my presence.
So I also dislike certain human aspects in myself.

Sure i feel that way but never having been a part of the human race i guess there is nothing really for me to give up on.

yes. Some crisis will destroy us eventually then the earth can go back to it's normal state. Seriously this is such a sad place right now, all the crazy honeysuckle we do to each other.

Some people give me a good reason why I won't cry if the sun goes supernova. I will leave it at that.

There's good and bad in everyone. Overall though no one seems to have a heart. To really care about anybody but themselves.

I don't know. I thought I finally found 1 person who did. Now I think I'm probably wrong about even that 1 person.

If I am then I just give up on the human race as a whole. Been trying too hard and too long not to.

It's not life that sucks. It's the people in it.

What the hell is wrong with people??

This pretty much sums it all up

http://www.viruscomix.com/things.html

Yeah, it feels like the human race is going down the drain. There are so many selfish and cold people out there, but there are also good people. This forum is a perfect example that fills my heart with hope. We may not be able to turn the whole world around, but as long as we keep on to our beliefs, there will always be hope ^^

Hiya

Don't give up...I bet when you get talking to people here that you will find that some of us are really genuine people...much like yourself.

Yes there are goods and bads in all of us but you will find that the majority of the people here are not like that...there are some wonderful people here!!

I'll know soon enough. Trying to keep the faith. Trying to keep hope. What will I do if I can't. What will become of me.

Thanks all for replies. It really makes no difference. The person I thought was different WAS from this forum. Everybody same everywhere I guess.

Will still try to hold hope for few more days. After that I die. Tired of living. Death seems better than living through this. Tired of surviving.

Lyrix said:
I'll know soon enough. Trying to keep the faith. Trying to keep hope. What will I do if I can't. What will become of me.

Thanks all for replies. It really makes no difference. The person I thought was different WAS from this forum. Everybody same everywhere I guess.

Will still try to hold hope for few more days. After that I die. Tired of living. Death seems better than living through this. Tired of surviving.

Dying is not an option for me. Now come on. Your still breathing and eating. You have the strength to post on here.

Tell us all why you feel like this?

Am not having the best day of my life and am letting other ppl get under my skin. But you know you gotta keep fighting. you gotta keep at it man.

when the worlds a ***** you gotta ***** back.

If your set on doing this then you have nothing to loss buy putting at all out on here. Even if nobody has any good advice for you then maybe just maybe it might make you feel better to get it all out. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Lyrix said:

I know this quote is corny and I am probably mangling it greatly but...
"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem"

"Remember that there is nothing stable in human affairs; therefore avoid undue elation in prosperity, or undue depression in ." - Plato

"We are more often frightened than hurt; we suffer more from imagination than from reality." - Seneca

Take what you want from them... or take nothing.

Latest posts

Back