Goal: I'm going to Stop Swearing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badjedidude said:
^^^Haha... OK I ******* WON'T BE A GODDAMNED *******!!! (un)

(sorry Soph)

lol

YAY CAPS LOCK!!!! <3

(that wasnt said in sarcasm, rather in mutual joy of the shouting nature of caps lock when one is in a strange hyper, happy,optimistic whirl-wind mood which I am feeling right now)

:D

Badjedidude said:
^^^Haha... OK I ******* WON'T BE A GODDAMNED *******!!! (un)

(sorry Soph)

lol

******* HELL, JEDI. WHAT THE fresia! I mean, seriously, WHAT THE fresia!!!!!! (HEHE)

SophiaGrace said:
I don't know why, but I've decided I'm going to try to stop swearing and see if I can figure out other ways to express strong feelings instead of using profanity because I've figured out that I admire people that can express themselves without doing this, and also, I've come to think that swearing is verbal violence. :/

Spare and Estrios have inspired me to try this. :)

Thank you. Let the psychological experiment/goal begin!

fresia offstop swearing haha

Just words. Ye can still come across as intelligent and swear.

I do agree though if every other word is F**k and C**T and S**t and well you get the idea. I agree it don't make you look to good if your just swearing for the sake of it. But I mean there is times when its called for and totally understandable. Like when you hit your hand with a hammer lol

I never really swore till I joined the military and just sort of picked it up without realizing it. First time I got home for Christmas and asked my mom to "please pass the fuckin potatoes" her jaw just dropped. I had no idea why!

Maybe I should give this a go as well. Soph always has good ideas.

LOL Limlim if that was my mom she would have thrown the potatoes at me then washed my mouth out with them. She hates the F word, absolutely hates it. I don't swear too much IRL myself, depends on who I'm around. It it's the boss, never, even though he swears, if there is a lady (or kids) present, NEVER!

A good goal, SophiaGrace, and I raise my hat, if I had one, to you. Hopefully you'll manage to achieve it. Me, I don't much fancy swearing, but am known to utter a precision F-strike when I'm extremely crossed.

sorry that I neglected the "s" in the subject at first...that's a very good decision, I mean with the "s"

good luck soph :)

i love swearing, and since I'm rarely around parents or family, just other students, friends and my roomate who may swear more than me,

it's become pretty common in my vocab, but a few times, I've nearly sworn in front of my parents when they come down on occasion, I need to watch my mouth more when they're around,

but i love swearing, for my it really helps to emphasize my point, like dam these arde some ******* good potatos man

:)

Latest posts

Back