Going back to school once again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MandyJ

Reaction score
Going to school once again,college.This was talked about last month.Will be a local college in Automotive doing night classes.At 44 years old,realized I can do this.My boss is for this and he is helping pay for it since he gave me a second chance.Found out I was accepted in and start next month.My parents are glad I am doing this and are supportive.My son,he was the one that inspired me to do it.Has believed in me and said I am not too old to learn.

@MandyJ

Good for you, may you never be stuck in reverse! ;)

It's nice to hear someone say they're learning.
It seems all too often that so many think they
know it "all", already. Good luck to you!

@MandyJ

Good for you, may you never be stuck in reverse! ;)

It's nice to hear someone say they're learning.
It seems all too often that so many think they
know it "all", already. Good luck to you!
Part of cleaning up my life up since I got out of prison.Made a list of what I was going to do after I was released from prison while doing my time.I have done most of them on the list.

That’s great but I can’t help but think about one of my most favorite TV shows, My Name Is Earl.
Maybe you know of it, maybe not but what you just said reminds me of the list he kept of all his
wrongs to right. You sound really motivated and I think that’s just about as awesome as it gets!

That’s great but I can’t help but think about one of my most favorite TV shows, My Name Is Earl.
Maybe you know of it, maybe not but what you just said reminds me of the list he kept of all his
wrongs to right. You sound really motivated and I think that’s just about as awesome as it gets!
I have watched it on DVD.I am motivated to do it putting my bad past behind me

I have watched it on DVD.I am motivated to do it putting my bad past behind me

Yeah, it’s worth a look, that show but you sound like the real deal. Bad past or not, I hope you have a good present and future. Because from what you’ve shared, you’re on the right track and you’re motivated! Motivation and people who love you … Those will carry you far! Good luck, not that you’ll need it, I think that you’ve got this one covered! Yea YOU!

🤞

Latest posts

Back