Good Job, Casey!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny

Reaction score
This kid has been bullied most of his life, and never fought back, until now...

He did what was right. He defended his life and body from brutal attack. He stopped the aggression. He walked away. He didn't continue to pummel the little punkass bully, like he could have.

Now both the bully and Casey have been suspended from school.

NO BULLIES!!!

it appears to be an inactive video. Removed for violating youtubes terms of service.

Minus said:
it appears to be an inactive video. Removed for violating youtubes terms of service.

Yeah, it's all over the news and youtube keeps taking it down. I posted a search link. :D Fixed.

THE VIDEO

Any idea why he got suspended? I don't know what happened before the clip but it shows him stopping the kid then walking off.

I saw that video a few days ago, what surprised me was the skinny kid picking on the fat kid. He should have just pushed him down and sat on the runt then let one rip, that would have taught the punk a lesson and humiliated him at the same time. Both have been suspended since most schools now have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to violence. If the bigger kid just walked away then he wouldn't have gotten suspended. What sickens me is the kid who recorded this and the ones you can hear in the background egging the bully on seem to have gotten off with no repercussions. They should get some kind of punishment as well. Those two girls watching should have done something as well to stop it, or get an adult instead of standing there and watching. We need to see videos like this, people need to see bullying in action. It's always talked about but no one really sees it and getting world wide attention hopefully really open peoples eyes. Kids need to be educated that this is not okay, and instead of standing back and watching it happen to speak up and help put a stop to it. I applaud this Casey kid for sticking up for himself.

@ Minus, he got suspended because the school has a policy against violence. It may not seem fair since he was only defending himself but a lot of schools have that policy now. They don't want students retaliating against their aggressors, they want them to just walk away and report it.

This video show a kid picking on someone much bigger than him. That is not uncommon if they feel the big kid is harmless enough and won't react. It would have even worked for this kid if he only hit him three times then called it enough. He had to keep pushing it and got an unexpected surprise when the big kid did finally react.

From what i have seen most bullying is people pushing around people smaller than them. I guess the main thing is that the bully has to be pretty confident that the person they are picking on is no real threat to them and they can get away with it. While that means that the bully is usually larger than their victim, sometimes there is a larger nonagressive kid that kind of becomes a magnet for every bully.

Not to say that is the case here because their isn't enough information.

This gives a bit more information about the situation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-floor-wrestling-move.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

It's true, sometimes bigger kids get picked on. I knew these two overweight brothers in high school who were like 6 feet in grade 9 that got picked on a lot. I was friends with one, and he mostly got picked on because of his brother who came off very...um...gay. He wore paisley printed vests and walked around hugging his books and kind of wiggled while he walked, a prime target for bullying in high school.

Sci-Fi said:
@ Minus, he got suspended because the school has a policy against violence. It may not seem fair since he was only defending himself but a lot of schools have that policy now. They don't want students retaliating against their aggressors, they want them to just walk away and report it.

Yeah, that really pisses me off, actually.

Reporting bullying in the school system is just as ineffectual as their education is. Nothing happens. At best the bullies get a talking to, and then they know you 'ratted' them out, so they only increase their efforts. The school system is a ******* joke in all regards. I will stand behind that statement for all time.

Casey IS a hero, and should have been heralded as such. He should've taken a few good pot shots at the little honeysuckle on the ground, too. I knew a guy like this in school. If he'd have stood up for himself just once, there would have been a few new honeysuckle smears on the concrete. And the world would have been all the better for it.

According to news sources the bully is a 12 year old grade 7 student, and the Casey kid is a 16 year old grade 10 student, and do not attend the same school. There are a varying reports of the injuries the bully received from a broken ankle to a scraped knee. The police are trying to work with both parents and that any action would be in accordance with "juvenile procedures". This also happened 3 days before Australia's National Day of Action Against Bullying and Violence.

That little punk got what he deserved. He is just lucky Casey didn't break his neck.

He tried to avoid a fight, and it really didn't look like he wanted to hurt the jerk. It looked like he just wanted the bully to understand, "I'm bigger than you. I can hurt you, if I have to." He even paused a minute to make sure the kid got up okay before walking off. It's pretty lousy that he got suspended.

Latest posts

Back