Good job

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hijacc

Reaction score
At locking the topic before anyone provided evidence it is clear you have none.

A gift from me to you.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 45
WTF I was there too?

Oh and on a serious note he locked it because quite frankly i was right...it was a BS thread about this pointless situation and this'll be locked same as...

just drop it hijacc and averick...you obviously can't win if after nearly a full day on whining so let's just talk about how chelsea got conned out of the champions league final by a norweign ref *looks at you mist* DDD...

Van Hooligan said:
Oh and on a serious note he locked it because quite frankly i was right...it was a BS thread about this pointless situation and this'll be locked same as...

just drop it hijacc and averick...you obviously can't win if after nearly a full day on whining so let's just talk about how chelsea got conned out of the champions league final by a norweign ref *looks at you mist* DDD...

With all do respect van I won't be called a liar and a flamer when I was doing nothing of the such.

And I won't be treated like a dog.

Van Hooligan said:
...so let's just talk about how chelsea got conned out of the champions league final by a norweign ref *looks at you mist* DDD...

I didn't do anything!!
ZeFace2.png
ZeFace2.png
ZeFace2.png

Hijacc said:
Van Hooligan said:

With all do respect van I won't be called a liar and a flamer when I was doing nothing of the such.

And I won't be treated like a dog.

Well that i can sympathise with...if your not a liar and a flamer then you have can say that you arn't and then you should be at peace.

but if you're(KEVIN BE PROUD OF ME'Z I SAID YOU'RE INSTEAD OF YOUR...LULZ!) a liar/flamer then i could see you fighting mods and people with power.

Hey i'm not accusing you of anything mate it's just i don't 100% know the convosation as you can see by the print screening, but i'm just saying the possiblities.

P.s what were u drawing on MS paint...i wanna know all of a sudden :)

Geezoo.... Get over it. Seriously. Goodness. Stop crying when things don't go your way. You purposely wanted to cause chaos. You provoke people, and then wonder why they act the way they do? Are you serious?

VanillaCreme said:
Geezoo.... Get over it. Seriously. Goodness. Stop crying when things don't go your way. You purposely wanted to cause chaos. You provoke people, and then wonder why they act the way they do? Are you serious?
Okay, may I ask you.

Do you have a valid point to make about the topic at hand besides your opinion? maybe a fact? hmm?

Instead of "your whiny" being your only standpoint why don't you dig some facts up and argue an intelligent debate.

Van Hooligan said:
Oceanmist23 said:
Van Hooligan said:
...so let's just talk about how chelsea got conned out of the champions league final by a norweign ref *looks at you mist* DDD...

I didn't do anything!!
ZeFace2.png
ZeFace2.png
ZeFace2.png

ZE LIEZ.

LIEZ LIEZ AND MOAR LIEZ!

You're accusing DNM of lying?!?!?!?!
Oh you're gonna suffer for this, mark my words
ZeFace2.png

PS. DNM = Den Norske Mafia = The Norwegian Mafia = Me & Sammy
ZeFace2.png

Status