Goodbye Forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DreamingOfValdez

Nothing makes me feel more lonely than this website. It used to make me feel better, but now it makes me feel worse. no one responds to my posts. The two people who have PM'd me wrote two or three letters, and I haven't heard from them since. The most depressing thing in the world has to be sitting at my computer at 2am, checking to see if anyone strangers wrote me a letter, and guess what? This mailbox is empty, just like my one at home. This is just another place for me to feel lonely and un-noticed. I'm pretty over it. This will be my last visit to a lonely life. Farewell imaginary friends.

what's up with you people? Start sending your private messages RIGHT NOW! people are starting to leave us! i don't want you to go DreamingOfValdez, but it's your choice

There is the chat.
Also I made an IRC channel for people who feel lonely... irc.animelab.com #lonely. Drop by whenever you feel lonely. :)

Hi Valdez,

I've liked your posts and topics, don't leave! I'm PMing you right now. HUGS dont' leave!!!

angeLLblueshadow said:
what's up with you people? Start sending your private messages RIGHT NOW! people are starting to leave us! i don't want you to go DreamingOfValdez, but it's your choice

its not that easy , he been here to get help and in same time to give help , remember that dreaming and stay here we need u more than u need us and from now we friends i hope u dont ignore my emails

Valdez I do hope you find your happiness, may you find it and it finds you, this forum is quite ironic, a lonely support forum with no one on it, realy....look, please do keep in touch with this place.

Love

Hopeiseternal

DreamingOfValdez said:
Nothing makes me feel more lonely than this website. It used to make me feel better, but now it makes me feel worse. no one responds to my posts. The two people who have PM'd me wrote two or three letters, and I haven't heard from them since. The most depressing thing in the world has to be sitting at my computer at 2am, checking to see if anyone strangers wrote me a letter, and guess what? This mailbox is empty, just like my one at home. This is just another place for me to feel lonely and un-noticed. I'm pretty over it. This will be my last visit to a lonely life. Farewell imaginary friends.

im so sorry you feel that way. im.......i dont know what to say. keep hope. your not alone. im just like that. lonely and alone.

Latest posts

Back