Google your username

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautiful loser said:
Every single time I hear "wayfarer" I think of the Boys of Summer song, by Don Henley..and the updated, punk version (which I like) by The Ataris.

Oh yeah, I like that song too.. haven't heard it in eons.

Definitions of latent.

latent
/ˈleɪt(ə)nt/
adjective
(of a quality or state) existing but not yet developed or manifest; hidden or concealed.
"they have a huge reserve of latent talent"
synonyms: dormant, quiescent, inactive, untapped, unused;
  • BIOLOGY
    lying dormant or hidden until circumstances are suitable for development or manifestation.
    "axillary buds or eyes in the leaf axils are latent growth buds"
  • (of a disease) not yet manifesting the usual symptoms.
    "diabetes may be latent for some years before diagnosis"

My first thought is In Flames song Wayfarer. :D

Mine is ---> Spotlights and Floodlights:lo.nely

^ lol...

Many fairy photos, presumably.

798463850_1487194.gif

And this one...! Haha, from some old birthday thread of my birthday:

animated-birthday-image-0183.gif

My current avatar came too. o.o

Am I famous now?? Jk... :D

the blue bob wig is the most popular result

then there's this 3d clipart character named blue bob

and this guy

but my favorite is the blue bob marley bong

A silver chain with a really long wolf's fang popped up via an amazon link. But the second series of search results were.... uh...

Sex toys.

Uh, yeah. After that, some stuff I posted and my profile from this site was the rest.

You know, it's odd because my name is the result of a typo. It was supposed to be "Lone" Wolf Fang (somewhat of a reference to a video game I like), but by the time I logged in for the first time and verified my e-mail, I realized my typo too late... The typo makes my name look so stupid, but I kept it for some odd reason instead of just dumping it and making a new account with the correct spelling...

^^ He was quite the ladies man and swooner in his time.  :)

My username is from my Dad's CB call name, from when he would travel in the bush with my Uncles.

BUT...when I google it, it's a game ( I had no idea)..oh, and a SUV lol

bb0Cche.jpg
KDNjAYe.jpg

Seems to be a Filipino singer called Sarah Geronimo aka Sarah G. That's nice. I can't be bothered to listen to her.

I like when people online call me Sarah, because it's my name so that helps against loneliness, obviously.

Dutch people call me Sara even though my name is Sarah. Even my husband calls me Sara or Saar. That's not my name. It makes me sad.

Latest posts

Back