Got Any Pets??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jd7 said:
I went into the living room last night and they were sleeping in a position that could only be described as Kitty-Kat-69...so I apologized and slowly backed away...then returned to my room. LOL

LOL!!!! that made me really fall off my chair... :D :D :D :D

Nuzzy Nuz said:
Thanx lady
and uncle JD you know what i look like after looking at that photo? Am like this..:
images

can i burrow em forever? *pouts*

That's just one of their cute "moments." They'd for sure drive you bonkers in no time flat!!! :p

PenDragon said:
I had one few years ago, A rotty, due to my ignorance he is no longer here in this world.

Don't feel bad bout it... it happens.. I got alot of pets.. had 8 dogs but right now i got only 3.. had one kitty and someone catnapped him.. many birds.. 3 horses, one of which my bro sold.. pretty lot of animals but it is never enough and losing even one hurts alot.. don't blame urself...

My cats are so happy since I ran out of cat food and have been feeding them canned salmon and tuna. They're bouncing around like it's heaven-on-Earth. :p

jd7 said:
My cats are so happy since I ran out of cat food and have been feeding them canned salmon and tuna. They're bouncing around like it's heaven-on-Earth. :p

LOL uncle.. they must be loving the feeling of new year.. :p

I have a dog, and two and threequarter cats.

The threequarters is Nelson, the 3 legged Siamese from the nethermost pit of hell, shown here in a " no paparazzi " mood..

261hfkm.jpg

Nuzzy Nuz said:
1555448_718213181544638_623550337_n.jpg

How could someone be so mean to lock you dog out in the winter[even if it is meant to take a 4to]? :( :( :( :(

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, because it does.
HOWEVER, the dog in that image was likely NOT locked outside. The door is open, the snow is coming inside and it looks slightly windy judging from the snow direction. He was likely only outside for a few minutes.

Also, some dogs prefer the winter, some dogs are more equipped for winter. My dog was outside more often than not, because it was HER choice to go out in the snow, she had access to shelter and warmth, but unless it got extremely cold, she preferred to be out in the snow/cold.

My innocent little Colby has those moods too...

Here, she says, "You can pet my belly. It'll be fine. Go 'head. I promise."

bgpijc.jpg

Nuzzy Nuz said:
PenDragon said:
I had one few years ago, A rotty, due to my ignorance he is no longer here in this world.

Don't feel bad bout it... it happens.. I got alot of pets.. had 8 dogs but right now i got only 3.. had one kitty and someone catnapped him.. many birds.. 3 horses, one of which my bro sold.. pretty lot of animals but it is never enough and losing even one hurts alot.. don't blame urself...

It was my fault that I know, I wasn't there when he needed me. I did hadn't a single minute to spend with him. It was one of my biggest mistake I made in my life and I have to live with it through out, there is no peace in it, only regrets and few good memories of him. He was one hell of a partner.

PenDragon said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:
PenDragon said:

It was my fault that I know, I wasn't there when he needed me. I did hadn't a single minute to spend with him. It was one of my biggest mistake I made in my life and I have to live with it through out, there is no peace in it, only regrets and few good memories of him. He was one hell of a partner.

Don't blame yourself... the night before my kitty got catnapped my mum told me to put him in the cage.. I told mum he doesnt go out so let him be free coz i didn't like him to be caged up... but the next morning when i realized he was gone i regretted not putting him in the cage... but with time i got to know, it was for the best... at least i know he is somewhere living and whoever took him must be treating him well.. maybe better than we did.... Don't blame yourself for it.... things happen like that... we got no control over things that we happen to regret later...

Nuzzy Nuz said:
PenDragon said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:
PenDragon said:

Don't blame yourself... the night before my kitty got catnapped my mum told me to put him in the cage.. I told mum he doesnt go out so let him be free coz i didn't like him to be caged up... but the next morning when i realized he was gone i regretted not putting him in the cage... but with time i got to know, it was for the best... at least i know he is somewhere living and whoever took him must be treating him well.. maybe better than we did.... Don't blame yourself for it.... things happen like that... we got no control over things that we happen to regret later...

Not with the case with me, he is gone from this world forever, living me with my mistakes, even though a long time has passed but there are somethings times can't heal, no matter how much you try you can't change what you have done , you just have to live with it for the rest of the live, that's the way life is. Always flowing no matter what happens.

Latest posts

Back