Got Any Pets??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have any. I used to have a cat but we lost her when we shifted to the new house. Very sad. :( I am planning to get a pet soon and I think it would be a puppy. :)

sanguineRose said:
I don't have any. I used to have a cat but we lost her when we shifted to the new house. Very sad. :( I am planning to get a pet soon and I think it would be a puppy. :)

*meow* sorry about your lost cat but puppies ! i got already

sanguineRose said:
that is so sad :( I hope you get a good pet to make u feel better again :)

Nicolelt said:
I have a dog and a cat that are very much involve with another.

Adorable :) :) <3

I will get a cat. Always had one back in my country and now I'll get one here. It is an amazing feeling when you come home and there is someone loving waiting for you there.

I was thinking to get a cat for a year, but didn't want additional responsibility and then I opted out for a roommate and regretted my decision since day one.

So I am back to an idea of getting a cat.

I decided I'll get a toyger

In march I'll go to a cat show hopefully to see them in life :)))

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 50
InSearchOfPeople said:
I will get a cat. Always had one back in my country and now I'll get one here. It is an amazing feeling when you come home and there is someone loving waiting for you there.

I was thinking to get a cat for a year, but didn't want additional responsibility and then I opted out for a roommate and regretted my decision since day one.

So I am back to an idea of getting a cat.

I decided I'll get a toyger

In march I'll go to a cat show hopefully to see them in life :)))

attachment.php
Aww... never seen one of em.. <3 they look adorable :*

Amthorn said:
Cute.....!!!!! :D :D

I don't have a cat, but I know a lot of them; and one is a good friend of mine just down the street:

[video=youtube]watch?v=QFe1uL0bt-A[/video]

^Wow what a beautiful cat.I'd love a cat but have a succession of scruffy dogs , you are so lucky to have such a wonderful cat :)

Latest posts

Back