Greetings from a nerdy otaku magician... If that makes sense

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tsunpaper

Reaction score
Hi. I was never very good introductions but I'll give it a shot anyways. I'm lonely guy just like anyone else here. I may have a really bad life story, but that doesn't mean I need to be pittied... I get plenty of that everyday. To be short I'm 20 and living at home with my folks and live can be really hecktic for us. I'm not so bothered by happens to me, but more of what happens in my family. For example, I have a very sick mother at home. She has heart failure, breast cancer, kidney failure, etc.... (the list goes on for a while....) but she is recovering, so she isn't dying, but it still is nerve wracking. I really don't want to say everything, since it's a lot to talk about, but to know more you can pm or read profile to get a better grasp of my situation.

I have some hobbies.... yeah... I'm a professional magician, it is a very fun job, and it is helping me pay for my bachelor's degree (I want to be a high school history teacher.... call me crazy; I know, it was difficult for me to cope with that fact too....) I enjoy anime/manga and some gaming... Guess that means I'm an otaku lol. I am also a complete nerd... I have a 4.0 at my post-secondary institution.... Idk I always feel like an idiot lol.

I do have friends but they have really changed. I don't drink or smoke so apparently that makes me no fun :/

I'm really lonely for a few reasons... First off I really know anyone with similar interests and that is pretty difficult to keep my thoughts to myself when I really want to share an experience I enjoyed. My parents don't like all of my hobbies (except being a magician) and they "censor" me because of it (pm me or see profile for more details!) which makes it harder for me to even be with people like me...

So yeah... I guess that's it... Don't want to say too much. But yeah if you want to know more ai will tell you, it's just really complicated. I'd love to talk to anyone but I do wish to talk to at least someone similar to me. Other than that I can get along with just along with anyone. We are all different and the same.... Anyways thanks for reading and I hope to talk soon!

Hey Tsunpaper, welcome to the forum. Hope you find what you're looking for here. :)

Welcome to the site.

Hey there, welcome aboard :)

Minus said:
Welcome to the site.

^^ you have 31021 posts :O \o/
wonder if I'll ever post 30 thousand times *rubs chin*

Welcome to the forum.

I heard they made some new Mushi-Shi episodes. Have you seen them? The first series is so good.

painter said:
Welcome to the forum.

I heard they made some new Mushi-Shi episodes. Have you seen them? The first series is so good.

I am actually unfamiliar to the series altogether. But you've peaked my interest with the series.

Tsunpaper said:
Hi. I was never very good introductions but I'll give it a shot anyways. I'm lonely guy just like anyone else here. I may have a really bad life story, but that doesn't mean I need to be pittied... I get plenty of that everyday. To be short I'm 20 and living at home with my folks and live can be really hecktic for us. I'm not so bothered by happens to me, but more of what happens in my family. For example, I have a very sick mother at home. She has heart failure, breast cancer, kidney failure, etc.... (the list goes on for a while....) but she is recovering, so she isn't dying, but it still is nerve wracking. I really don't want to say everything, since it's a lot to talk about, but to know more you can pm or read profile to get a better grasp of my situation.

I have some hobbies.... yeah... I'm a professional magician, it is a very fun job, and it is helping me pay for my bachelor's degree (I want to be a high school history teacher.... call me crazy; I know, it was difficult for me to cope with that fact too....) I enjoy anime/manga and some gaming... Guess that means I'm an otaku lol. I am also a complete nerd... I have a 4.0 at my post-secondary institution.... Idk I always feel like an idiot lol.

I do have friends but they have really changed. I don't drink or smoke so apparently that makes me no fun :/

I'm really lonely for a few reasons... First off I really know anyone with similar interests and that is pretty difficult to keep my thoughts to myself when I really want to share an experience I enjoyed. My parents don't like all of my hobbies (except being a magician) and they "censor" me because of it (pm me or see profile for more details!) which makes it harder for me to even be with people like me...

So yeah... I guess that's it... Don't want to say too much. But yeah if you want to know more ai will tell you, it's just really complicated. I'd love to talk to anyone but I do wish to talk to at least someone similar to me. Other than that I can get along with just along with anyone. We are all different and the same.... Anyways thanks for reading and I hope to talk soon!

You are young. I had two kid at your age. I did PTA, church, and stuff Moms do. No one was my age. My husband was not a great guy. He had a good job and was gone a lot. These things didn't kill me. They made me stronger. My girls are all 25 and up (3).
You have to find your place in the sun and shine. My mother told me you can count your friends on one hand. She is right. By the way I bought one of my girls so many magic kits when she was young at her request. I was hoping she'd stick with it. Cooking is her thing. Life is a trip.

Rosewood said:
Tsunpaper said:

You are young. I had two kid at your age. I did PTA, church, and stuff Moms do. No one was my age. My husband was not a great guy. He had a good job and was gone a lot.I was so lonely. All my photos of a beautiful young women lack smiles. These things didn't kill me. They made me stronger. My girls are all 25 and up (3).
You have to find your place in the sun and shine. My mother told me you can count your friends on one hand. She is right. By the way I bought one of my girls so many magic kits when she was young at her request. I was hoping she'd stick with it. Cooking is her thing. Life is a trip.

Thank you for the supporting words. I greatly appreciate it. I know I must endure this trial, for my reward shall be far greater then the misory I have now. It just isn't easy to maintain my stature sadly.

Welcome. Magician? That's awesome.
I also love history, tho I'm more into philosophy.
Used to be pretty big into j-things (am part of the translation group witchhunt too... sorta bad maybe since you're a magician ahaha) but mostly reading j-novels nowaday.

Welcome to the ALL! :) I'm very sorry to hear about your mother. My mom had a kidney failure too few years ago and it was a very scary time of her/my life. You sound like a cool person!

Latest posts

Back