Greetings from the Netherlands!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neejau

Reaction score
Hi there!
Just thought I posted a little Hi topic, been reading on here for a few days and decided to join you guys :)!
Well a little about myself, my name is Peter, I live in a small town in the east side of the Netherlands. Really enjoy it there, it's the most quiet place ever and it's just a nice little town. In my free time I love to listen to some music, kinda like a-lot of genres but I prefer some rock/metal things, but that doesn't mean Gary Jules ain't in my history list haha! I study computer-networking and doing pretty well I guess. Ehmm I guess i'm kinda a free guy (trying at-least!). I just want to... Well do things you know! Have something to look back at. Okay working from 8-5 is fun and important but I believe there is more than that, even in mid-weeks :D. I'm also planning to visit England somewhere soon, just because I want to go there once and... Don't know really I just want to go there like an adventure :D
Think that describes myself pretty good as a person, I'm not really friendless, just even with a-lot of friends I still feel... Well weird sometimes. They're not really persons to tell I feel like **** so I often end up just not letting it out at all, which is a bad thing I think. Also one of the reasons I joined this community!!

Apologies for the long read!
Looking forward meeting some new people so feel free to give me a PM :)

Hi Guys ..........Welcome to all members.Glad to meet you all.Have a Good Day !

Welcome Peter.

Latest posts

Back