Greetings on arrival.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bumpingonsmth

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jeffrey and I'm from HK but currently studying in uni in Brisbane in Australia and I planned to stay here after grad. Found this forum like two days ago and feel that is exactly what I need at the moment. Hopefully I can have more chat and friendly sharing with you all. :)

Cheers!

Welcome Jeffrey

Glad you joined :)

Hi Jeffrey and welcome:) I read your bio and I think if your changing in some way that can be a difficult time. Change is good only when for the better. But sometimes it has to change for the weirs in order for it to get better. mm Know what I mean there?

Wow...wat a lovely greetings from all of you which totally surprises me...guess i would hv to come visit more frequent to chat with you guy. I can't believe Bluey you even hv read my bio which completes leaves me unexpected...hahaha...true. I dun really know if it's a good or bad change but I just feel that the way how I am actually makes me more comfortable and people around are telling me that I am more approachable than before which I would see it as a credit. However, the biggest change is not my behaviour but my emotions 'coz these days I would become emotional extremely easily. Mostly grief and loneliness,and they just come up spontaneously which makes me feel like I am hving sort of "artist" life.

Once again,thanks for all the warming welcoming and it's rly my pleasure to meet you guys.

Latest posts

Back