Greetings to all!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuietForte

Reaction score
Hello, everybody! I am QuietForte and I am happy to be here.

I am a young adult male from the United States (Eastern Standard Time). I joined this forum because, well, as I can guess most people here relate to, I am typically a very lonely individual. I often have a bad habit of secluding myself from society for long periods of time due to anxiety, so I figured that with as much time as I spend on the internet, maybe joining a community of people who struggle with similar feelings of loneliness could help ease said loneliness, and maybe I could some day help out somebody in return.

As to my interests and things, I'm pretty much a massive nerd. I am rather obsessed with things such as anime, manga, and video games, and spend entirely too much money on such things. I also like to create music - in particular, chiptunes, mainly with a Nintendo Entertainment System but sometimes with a Gameboy as well. :D

I hope to be able to meet some new friends through this forum, and I hope you will find my presence here agreeable, as I do intend on posting on a regular basis.

Lastly for this little blurb, thank YOU, reader, for reading, and thank you for welcoming me!

Hi QuietForte, welcome! :)

There are plenty of other gamers and music fans here. I'm not a musician, but I love game music and remixes, and chiptunes are awesome! I'm looking forward to OC Remix's new album.

Hey, thank you!
Oh man, I know, I'm excited for that too! They haven't really put out a bad album yet in my opinion, so I expect nothing but great things! If you like chiptunes, may I suggest a fantastic website called 8bitpeoples? It's a virtual "record label" comprised of some of the biggest artists in the chip music scene, and they release all of their discography for free. Great stuff! It's what originally got me into making chip music. I'm glad to hear there are fellow gamers here. :D I'll have to check it all out!

QuietForte said:
Hey, thank you!
Oh man, I know, I'm excited for that too! They haven't really put out a bad album yet in my opinion, so I expect nothing but great things! If you like chiptunes, may I suggest a fantastic website called 8bitpeoples? It's a virtual "record label" comprised of some of the biggest artists in the chip music scene, and they release all of their discography for free. Great stuff! It's what originally got me into making chip music. I'm glad to hear there are fellow gamers here. :D I'll have to check it all out!

I've never heard of 8bitpeoples, I'll check it out tonight. I don't think OCR has ever put out a bad album either, but I do like some more than others. DKC2: Serious Monkey Business is probably my favorite.

Did I write the original post 20 years ago?

Anime: Check
Manga: Check
Video games: Check
NES: Check

OK, now I'm getting nervous... Oh, American: Nope. Must not be me. For a moment I thought I broke the space time continuum.

Welcome to the forum. I'm feeling silly today...

Latest posts

Back