Greetings!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Namzii_Hash

Reaction score
Greetings, fellow loners. I joined a month ago but never bothered to properly introduce myself.

Again, greetings! My name is Hash, not short for hashish, but an anagram of my real name! I don't have a lot to say about myself except that I am unable to make long posts, and reading the well-thought out posts on this forum stops me from making any at all :/ So I'm starting small with this introduction.
So..
Uhh...
Hi!

hey namzii hash welcome to the forum

I love your signature it's awesome !

I can relate to it a lot

:)

Thanks, fellas !

evanescencefan91 said:
hey namzii hash welcome to the forum

I love your signature it's awesome !

I can relate to it a lot

:)

o.o Quite alarming, actually !

Namzii_Hash said:
Greetings, fellow loners. I joined a month ago but never bothered to properly introduce myself.

Again, greetings! My name is Hash, not short for hashish, but an anagram of my real name! I don't have a lot to say about myself except that I am unable to make long posts, and reading the well-thought out posts on this forum stops me from making any at all :/ So I'm starting small with this introduction.
So..
Uhh...
Hi!

Hey Hash, nice to meet ya! Just wanted to tell you that I thought your above post was both relatively long and well-thought out by my standards so encourage you to keep posting and not giving too much of a hoot bout comparing yourself to how others are writing!!

Welcome to the site :)

Latest posts

Back