Greetings!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MQForbes

Reaction score
Greetings to y'all, Many know me as Forbes. I'm born and raised in Fort Worth, Texas and am currently 19. I'm a single child, have a dry sense of humor,
As a child, I was bullied all throughout grade school and nearly lost all hope in people and my academics. In such a short period of time, I managed to meet such a well rounded lot of fakers, liars, and all time idiots. But, I met a few people who changed that for me. I somehow hope I could make someones day a little better.
I can honestly say that I've seen my fair share of dark days and all time lows. But I work hard to avoid them and consider myself fairly content at the moment. What lead me to this site was just the need to talk to someone. I find that the people around me are producing enough hot air to be the sole factor in global warming. They will talk for hours on end based on complete crap, and IF you interject, they will tell you "I don't care". So its time I made a change.
This site looks like it has a lot of interesting people. Hopefully, my breath won't just be hot air. So, don't be a stranger, talk to me.

Hello,

I see you got the pic of Lumbergh in Office Space; Yeeeeeaaaap

Welcome to the forum.

9006 said:
Hello,

I see you got the pic of Lumbergh in Office Space; Yeeeeeaaaap

Welcome to the forum.

Hi, Yeeeaaaahh I'm going to need you to come in on sunday too..that'd be grrreeeeaaaattt.

Latest posts

Back