Greetings!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remarkabliss

Reaction score
Hello! I'm not good with introductions, but I'll just type whatever comes into mind. Anyway, you can call me Kirb. I am a student in high school. My hobbies include playing video games, drawing, reading manga, and watching anime.

My health and family are alright, but I consider myself to a pretty lonely person. Even though I have quite a few friends, I can never handle long conversations and stay awkward as usual around them. And, to be honest, I actually have a best friend whom I've known since 2008. I could always act myself around her, but ever since we both entered high school, I've become more introverted with her (and everyone else for that matter) since she is always on her phone whenever we hang out. I also feel as if she's drifting further away from me because we both don't text each other as much anymore---or rather our conversations have only been "how was your day" and stuff like that. Oh, she definitely talks to her other friends more than me nowadays. It saddens me, but it's part of growing up.

With that, I guess I just want to feel a little less lonely. I've always wanted to have a friend that I'd be able to talk with about anything and everything. I've also always wanted to have an art buddy if that's possible. And, I mostly want to learn how to be less awkward and a little more social on the internet and in real life. So, well, thank you kindly for reading!

Welcome to the forum~
Believe me, you're not the only one with this dilemma. I've been in a similar situation.
I'm sure you'll find plenty of others who can relate as well. I hope you find what you're looking for~

Hey Kirb, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll be able to find some people you can connect with on here and make new friends. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back