Guess how many times I saved this draft. Guess what the obfuscated problem is.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saurus

Reaction score
Its so hard. I have all these things that I've learned or think I've learned about relationships and sex and all, but when I tried writing it, it was so long.

You're all lonely though. I feel like if I say anything bitter but wrong, you'd all just agree with me.
But I don't know where else to turn to but this forum.

The only other places I can discuss things like this that I know of are imageboards.. I have no close friends to discuss things with either.
Yet I've been avoiding reading the threads here because of the thread titles and just knowing that they are going to be thinking the kind of thoughts I've thought.

I'm just so lost. Some of questions have to do with the morality of sex, and I feel like if I even just post my thoughts, I'll be saying something that will come off horribly wrong and you'll just all think of it as selfish or dumb or something.
Oh god.

And the thing is, I don't know if I have real questions, or if its all just bitter ranting.
I don't.. what do I even do, why is this post so long, why am I constantly nervous about every single thing I'm saying in this post right now (guess this belongs in misc now).

But I have to post this because otherwise I have no way of getting answers or anything.. I feel like if I post this I'm dumb. This is a nightmare. Am I even making sense...

...Ahem.
Okay.
So yeah...
I have this problem where I mentally "stack" things when I feel unsure and socially nervous. Happens a lot, but it only gets really bad when I have something personal to discuss or something. I'm not sure if that makes any sense, but you can probably see what I mean above. Probably. I'm not looking at it.

(literally 2 hours later)
I'll.. I'll just hit post now...

Latest posts

Back