Guide To Overcoming Loneliness - Giving Out 20 Copies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel

Reaction score
Hi friends,

My name is Daniel, and I have just invested the last 3 months in creating a digital guide to overcoming loneliness that describes over 20 action steps you can use to deal with loneliness.

These action steps contain practical advice that addresses both the inner and outer problems of loneliness and how to overcome them, no matter your age, whether you're working or jobless, whatever relationship problems you're having right now.

Now my plan is to release this guide commercially, but before that I'm going to offer 20 review copies of this guide on a first-come-first-serve basis to anyone who wants a copy here.

So what's the catch? All I ask in return is a simple review from you after you've read this guide, taken action and experienced positive results. With over 20 ways of overcoming loneliness covered, I'm sure this guide will change your life if you're feeling lonely in your life right now.

I'm only giving out 20 free review copies of this special guide, so please PM or email me now if you'd like a copy for your personal use.

Sincerely,
Daniel

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Spam post is spam.
Don't be an idiot.

Daniel,

I'll gladly accept a free copy. I had to register an account here just to reply to your thread, as you didn't post your email address. I'll do my best to attempt the methods described in your document, and review them for you.

If I'm too late, and you've already given away 20 copies, I'd gladly purchase a copy.

Either way, send me a PM via this forum.

Thanks.

Hi Rob,

Thanks for requesting for a review copy, I've sent it to your email, and I hope you find it helpful in times of loneliness.

To anyone else who would like a guide to overcoming lonliness, there are 18 review copies left...

It's unfortunate some of you might think this is spam, but I can also understand your sentiments considering forums all over the internet is littered with garbage.

Well, all I can say is that if you're sincere in helping yourself, I'm sending you this 44-page pdf guide directly to your email. Simple as that.

All I ask is you let me know how much you've benefited from it once you've used it.

Sounds fair?

Please PM for it because I don't want this thread to turn into an email spam.

Thank you,
Daniel

582973598 said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:
Spam post is spam.
Don't be an idiot.

Daniel,

I'll gladly accept a free copy. I had to register an account here just to reply to your thread, as you didn't post your email address. I'll do my best to attempt the methods described in your document, and review them for you.

If I'm too late, and you've already given away 20 copies, I'd gladly purchase a copy.

Thanks.

Yes, Heaven knows there can't possibly be any spammers coming to forums strictly for the purpose of SPAMMING people. Whatever, if it was legit, it'd be on the internet somewhere. Oh wait, the internet is full of scams. lol

Hey everyone on ALL, it really is a pamplet as far as I can see. :p

Reading it now. o_o

I'm not sure if you would call 44 pages a pamphlet :)

17 copies left.

SophiaGrace said:
Hey everyone on ALL, it really is a pamplet as far as I can see. :p

Reading it now. o_o

I was trying to say it wasnt a scam and that I think other people should read what you've written. >_> It came out wrong.

Halfway through scanning it now. It seems quite comprehensive. :)

Just teasin' Sophia, we know what you meant :p

SophiaGrace said:
I was trying to say it wasnt a scam and that I think other people should read what you've written. >_> It came out wrong.

Halfway through scanning it now. It seems quite comprehensive. :)

582973598 said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:
Spam post is spam.
Don't be an idiot.

Daniel,

Thanks.

Hello? Isn't this spam? I mean both Daniel and this other guy registered just yesterday for godsakes. and he called DTR an IDIOT?! now that's a mistake:club:

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Spam post is spam.

grainofrice24 said:
lol @ spam

Callie said:
Yes, Heaven knows there can't possibly be any spammers coming to forums strictly for the purpose of SPAMMING people. Whatever, if it was legit, it'd be on the internet somewhere. Oh wait, the internet is full of scams. lol

To the above three posters,

I've taken a look at all of your profiles, and scanned over some of your posts. What I have seen is incredibly disappointing. Allow me to explain why.

Consider for a moment, exactly where you are. Think about this forum, as though you were a new member. What do you expect of such a forum? It ought to be a place where people from all walks of life can find and exchange (as well as discuss) resources regarding solitude, isolation, loneliness, as well as associated conditions (Social Anxiety, Hikikomoria, etc.)

The forum should actively encourage any and all serious discussion on such topics, and reward those who do all that they possibly can to help each other. It is our duty to assist and offer guidance to one another.

Now, to the three members above whom I've quoted (especially DoubtTheRabbit and GrainOfRice) -- go to your profiles and read through the posts that you have recently made. How many of them (as a percentage) actually work towards the goals I have just mentioned? A cursory glance suggests that the percentage barely edges into the double figures.

With that having been said - what now makes you feel that you have the authority to label Daniel's thread as spam? His topic is relevant and has the potential to help some of us. In just one single post, he has already outshone much of what you have posted since arriving here. Don't think that your higher post counts automatically enable you to look down on others - on a forum as juvenile as ALL, post counts don't stand for much.

Daniel has offered the ALL community a wonderful gift, and the chance to take part in the creation of a book regarding this forum's core theme. Your behaviour towards him has been abhorrent, and quite frankly you should feel ashamed of yourselves for behaving so badly. In future, please refrain from making such replies to good threads. You are not duty-bound to reply to every single thread that you see.

Although this could be perceived as simply a one-off display of ill character on your part, I fear that it could be an indicator of a much more severe issue with the very fundamental community framework that this forum rests upon. Cynicism must be fought against with all our might, and posters like Daniel should be given ample room and encouragement to flex their creative muscles - the fruit of their labour may very well benefit us all.

Regards,
Caesium

Caesium I thought that mightve been you. :)

Just was a hunch.

@Dollybrain: didn't you see him say he wanted to give out FREE copies of his book? 20 free copies.

1: PDF's can be embedded with all kinds of nasty things

2: if it's only 44 pages why not just post link and let people download it? Does anyone really think a 44 page essay on loneliness is going to make them a dollar?

There's 2 reasons people could surmise it's spam. Hope you guys scanned it.

I might be new on THIS forum, but I have been a member of COUNTLESS other forums for a long time. I know what a spammer looks like. If "daniel" was oh so interested in HELPING people here (or anyone else for that matter) he would have posted it on the FORUM or provided a link to a website that has the content available to read. Not asked for people's email addresses.

As far as what our posts are. It's the ******* holidays season, there are A LOT of people who get depressed at the holidays and excuse us for using a website for people who are lonely to vent our frustrations. That right there is helping us, because we are not keeping it trapped inside waiting for it to explode.

EVERYONE handles honeysuckle differently, but the fact that we are even HERE says something. Far be it from me to say, but I don't want to be preached to, I don't want someone to tell me "if you do this, you won't be lonely anymore" cuz that's bullshit. IMO

You can always take suggestions, Callie. And if he's planning on selling his book, perhaps he doesn't want it on the world wide web where everyone can see it.

Latest posts

Back