Guide To Overcoming Loneliness - Giving Out 20 Copies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caesium, thanks for laying your opinion down... I appreciate it.

As for the cynicism and skepticism of many on this thread, it's simple really - If you're suspicious at all of what I'm trying to do here, if you're perhaps thinking "Wait a minute... there must be something surprising behind Daniel's offer that's going to ruin my day! Eeks!"

Then please, I would strongly suggest you spend your time on the other threads where I'm sure you'll find more useful to you.

Or, you know what? If venting your frustrations here actually makes you happier, please feel free to continue doing so if it makes your holiday brighter.

I have clearly stated in my first post then I'm providing 20 people on this forum a guide to overcoming loneliness with absolutely no strings attached other than to feedback a review, because I know it will be useful to you if haven't got the slightest clue on how to overcome loneliness in your life.

No, I'm not claiming it does magic. And no I'm not claiming that all you have to do is take a pill and you'll be miraculously cured. That's pure BS. (It might work in the Matrix though, not here)

The problems of loneliness are too tricky to have a single, instant solution. (Yes, as with many others here, I've been plagued by loneliness before.) As I'm also planning to make this guide commercial, I can't have it plastered all over the Internet for obvious reasons. Not to mention it's a project still in the works, hence my requests for only honest reviews.

Finally thanks for the encouragement and support I've received on this thread. Also to those suggesting I might actually be spending my precious my time attaching viruses to pdfs and what not, what can I say but thank you for watching out in protection for the rest of the readers here.

To anyone else who would like to receive a guide to overcoming loneliness in return of an honest review, there are still 15 copies available.

Have a good fellas,
Daniel

582973598 said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:
Spam post is spam.

grainofrice24 said:
lol @ spam

Callie said:
Yes, Heaven knows there can't possibly be any spammers coming to forums strictly for the purpose of SPAMMING people. Whatever, if it was legit, it'd be on the internet somewhere. Oh wait, the internet is full of scams. lol

To the above three posters,

I've taken a look at all of your profiles, and scanned over some of your posts. What I have seen is incredibly disappointing. Allow me to explain why.

Consider for a moment, exactly where you are. Think about this forum, as though you were a new member. What do you expect of such a forum? It ought to be a place where people from all walks of life can find and exchange (as well as discuss) resources regarding solitude, isolation, loneliness, as well as associated conditions (Social Anxiety, Hikikomoria, etc.)

The forum should actively encourage any and all serious discussion on such topics, and reward those who do all that they possibly can to help each other. It is our duty to assist and offer guidance to one another.

Now, to the three members above whom I've quoted (especially DoubtTheRabbit and GrainOfRice) -- go to your profiles and read through the posts that you have recently made. How many of them (as a percentage) actually work towards the goals I have just mentioned? A cursory glance suggests that the percentage barely edges into the double figures.

With that having been said - what now makes you feel that you have the authority to label Daniel's thread as spam? His topic is relevant and has the potential to help some of us. In just one single post, he has already outshone much of what you have posted since arriving here. Don't think that your higher post counts automatically enable you to look down on others - on a forum as juvenile as ALL, post counts don't stand for much.

Daniel has offered the ALL community a wonderful gift, and the chance to take part in the creation of a book regarding this forum's core theme. Your behaviour towards him has been abhorrent, and quite frankly you should feel ashamed of yourselves for behaving so badly. In future, please refrain from making such replies to good threads. You are not duty-bound to reply to every single thread that you see.

Although this could be perceived as simply a one-off display of ill character on your part, I fear that it could be an indicator of a much more severe issue with the very fundamental community framework that this forum rests upon. Cynicism must be fought against with all our might, and posters like Daniel should be given ample room and encouragement to flex their creative muscles - the fruit of their labour may very well benefit us all.

Regards,
Caesium

Hey buddy, thanks for asking.. I've sent you a copy :)

xuchu5 said:
may i have a copy please? i'll PM my e-mail to you.

We could all have copies Daniel, you only needed it to seed to one person to pass it amongst ourselves. You're either not to bright or a spammer IMHO.

He comes on a forum advertising something of HIS + he only posts in HIS thread + he offers nothing except in private + he doesn't fill out his profile = SPAMMER.

The moderators seem to be ok with it. Whatever, I don't need any self-help books telling me stuff I'm already aware of.

Kayota said:
I looked at it and I got no viruses. It's legitimate. Just FYI.

If there are no viruses on it, I don't see why someone wouldn't accept a free copy.

If this is true, thank-you for your kindness Daniel.

So what do those of you that received one think about the content of ol Daniels Essay on Loneliness?

Daniel said:
Hi friends,

My name is Daniel, and I have just invested the last 3 months in creating a digital guide to overcoming loneliness that describes over 20 action steps you can use to deal with loneliness.

These action steps contain practical advice that addresses both the inner and outer problems of loneliness and how to overcome them, no matter your age, whether you're working or jobless, whatever relationship problems you're having right now.

Now my plan is to release this guide commercially, but before that I'm going to offer 20 review copies of this guide on a first-come-first-serve basis to anyone who wants a copy here.

So what's the catch? All I ask in return is a simple review from you after you've read this guide, taken action and experienced positive results. With over 20 ways of overcoming loneliness covered, I'm sure this guide will change your life if you're feeling lonely in your life right now.

I'm only giving out 20 free review copies of this special guide, so please PM or email me now if you'd like a copy for your personal use.

Sincerely,
Daniel

Hi I don't know if you get this ,buy I would love a copy of your ( overcoming lonelness in everygay life). thank you so much

:my:

Hi I don't know if you get this, but I would love a copy of overcoming lonelness in everyday life. thank you

I did not read the entire thread but if you still have any i would love one :)

Latest posts

Back