Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not Guilty.

Have you ever tasted something and then pretended to chew - only to " discard" discreetly ?

Yes

Have you ever turned your work phone to "do not disturb" for a period of time during the day....just because you wanted to ?

Not guilty, don't have that feature and even if it did, not allowed.

Have you ever disguised leftovers in meal the next day?

Guilty. My Grandma was a Master !

Do you ever have every light on in the house just because it makes you feel better ?

Guilty when I was younger, the thought of my electric bill, makes me feel worse lol.

Have you ever drove or been in a vehicle going over 100mph?

Yes ish...maybe????....I think.....My Dad drove race cars. Felt super fast going down the track...staring at the track though not the speedometer :)

Have you ever crashed on a dirt bike, motor bike or snowmobile?

Yes no yes lol
First dirt bike ride didnt end well but it didnt stop me

Have you ever purposely drove a truck in the mud

hopefully not on the day of the jeans ripping incidents... hahaha

Have you ever had to change a tire wearing nice clothing, and had to continue on your journey very very dirty?

I have changed a tire but like to carry disposable gloves so i dont have filthy hands when done

Have you ever not been able to change a tire because you cant get the nuts ofc

Not Guilty. 4 Star wrench..put it on , pull on one side...stand on the other :) works every time :)

Have you ever driven faster than you are supposed to on that teeny little spare?

No but have been told i am a clown

Have you ever dressed the same as someone else

Latest posts

Back