Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope.

Did you contemplate the meaning of life only to realize that, intrinsically, it has no meaning except the one placed on it by people which makes it very subjective which, in turn, opens up the possibility that your own life could have no meaning, just a pointless march to the grave?

No!
Your worth is your own. It isn’t measured by how much people like you or not. You are born with it, it’s always there. I see it inside you too.
Ahh man, if that’s true then I’m screwed. I hope I don’t suddenly have this realization some day! 🤪 *Lalalalalalalala*

Did you have a bubble bath today?

No I don't like cats, i'm a doggy person

I spent an arm and a leg getting my hair done today, did you?

No I'm so brassic I can't even afford to tip the barber

I left my dinner in the lounge and went back to find my dog standing on the table eating my baked potatoe today,did you?

Joturbo brother wrote:

No that's daft don't leave a chair by the table :club:

I picked up loads of leaves today did you?

Joturbo said:
No I'm so brassic I can't even afford to tip the barber

I left my dinner in the lounge and went back to find my dog standing on the table eating my baked potatoe today,did you?

Not as bad as the time our dog ate the Christmas Turkey which I left to rest before serving :D

No I didn't pick up loads of leaves today.

I fell asleep on the sofa after lunch today, did you?

I didn't have any lunch. Busy day followed by... well... unpleasantness.

Have you ever bumped someone and neglected to say sorry?

I'm not quite sure. I probably have.

Have you ever accidentally sent a text to the subject of a gossipy message?

Yes! lol To a client at work, complaining about how hot her house was over the summer.... and it was meant for a co worker....

Have you ever binged watched a Tv show?

Yes, Breaking Bad - twice, it was that good

Have you ever been asked your opinion on something by a TV crew?

Not guilty; a club loo tho yes - wounded.

Have you ever dumped someone because you simply couldn't stand the smell of their feet?

Latest posts

Back