Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guilty, it was a long time ago and it was some guy complaining about where I parked at college.... I don't know why, but I lost my mind on him! *blush*

Have you ever purposely missed a deadline?

Not purposefully, no. Not guilty.

Have you ever eaten food off someone's plate and then denied it?

No but eaten a slice of pizza on the way home and then pretended like that was the way the pizza shop gave it to me 😂

Have you ever scared someone in the dark just for laughs

Oh yes, why not scare the honeysuckle out of someone. 

Have you ever given someone a wet willy?

Oh yes. 
Sometimes the music in my head is very trippy. 
Would loose myself in the moment and scare the honeysuckle out of anybody watching.
🤪

Have you ever robbed someone using your finger guns?

Ahh.. the wonderful world of cheese. 
Yes I most certainly have. 
Was dancing with a guy at a party when I asked him if he planned on loving me forever and ever. 
It helped that I knew him but.. yes, it was a bit wierd and made me turn full on red.
I do think the clue with cheesy lines is to own em. Use them with pride and don’t show that it came out a bit embarrassing. 

Have you ever given flowers and chocolate to someone?

No. I have give chocolates before, but its sad to see a bouqey of flowers cut and wrapped in ribbon, I wonder if we are flowers how would we want? I dont kniw..

Have you ever felt sorry for an ant?

For an ant? 🐜 
I used to burn em all to a crisp when they started to build a colony on our lawn. 🔥 

Have you ever had so much to drink that you blacked out?

Jessicat said:
For an ant? 🐜 
I used to burn em all to a crisp when they started to build a colony on our lawn. 🔥 

Have you ever had so much to drink that you blacked out?

Not guilty.  I tend to drink beer, so usually what happens is, I drink until I feel full, rather than blacked out.  Usually by then I'm in a pretty relaxed state of mind.

Have you ever liked something even when it was unpopular to do so, or liking that thing would get you seriously ridiculed or mocked?

PS - I know the question was answered already but I used to step on insects randomly as a kid, then one day I just stopped, felt bad and wished I had never done it, that I actually liked those creatures, and tried to avoid it at all whenever possible (with the exception of mosquitoes - they are still a fair target).  Even when I find one inside, I tend to capture it and put it outside, or if it's too cold, I move it somewhere out of the way (again, unless it's a mosquito).  Sometimes in the summer, I even stop walking or biking to pick up the bugs that I find on the sidewalk and put them on trees or in the grass where hopefully they won't get stepped on.

Guilty. The farmers here don't like when you tell them that you are praying for more snow. And lord forbid, I ever admit to voting for Trudeau.

Have you ever forgotten to pick up a prescription?

Nope HATE slippers

Have you ever drove some place and realized thats not where you wanted to actually go

I've done this walking.

Have you ever freaked someone out in the middle of the woods by making wolf sounds?

Nope. But as long as my dysfunction remains within the restraints of the law, I'm okay with it.

Have you ever broken the law?

I'm pretty sure I have at some point.

Have you ever noticed that there's another thread just like this one on the go? :p

Latest posts

Back