Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything gives me belly ache. I can't eat or drink without gulping air. *belch*

Have you ever broken something in a store, and walked away hoping nobody saw you?

Ha! Ha! Ha! Yes I have. Except that I'm lying to you now, saying that. Unless i was first telling the truth and now I'm lying. Prosecute me if you think you can.......

Have you ever explored a deep subterranean cave?

Yes - a couple years ago. I was climbing this tall structure of rope ladders and platforms in the middle of a shopping center. For a brief moment when I woke up, I though that the bed was on top of the highest platform.

Have you ever peed in a weird place while sleepwalking?

So guilty..... not proud of this, but I have a history of peeing in odd places when sleeping or dreaming I am peeing in weird places. When I was in high school, I was sleep walking, sat down at a chair at the kitchen table and peed. I woke up while I was doing it... freaking crazy....

Have you ever had 3 breakfasts?

I do when I'm staying at a Bed and Breakfast - cereal, then toast, and then a full-english fry up.

Have you ever made a home movie?

Yes and the cripple who walked in walked out straight, tall and pain free :)

Have you ever witnessed a crime?

Nah, I always make notes when I have something I need to do.

Have you ever fallen asleep at the cinema?

Latest posts

Back