Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. I get to see some of them right after they launch, but it's just a tiny spot in the sky.

I would love to. But I think you have to have some special clearance in order to even go over to the spot where they are assembled. Not even sure if the public is ever allowed there.

Use a dishwasher or wash dishes manually?

Are you saying there is someone else in this world who has never used a dishwasher? I thought I was the only one.

Not too often on the TV dinners because of all the salt.

Do you have to pay insanely high car insurance?

Nope. Been lucky with that.

Have any of you had something stolen out of your vehicle?

Nope. But close. A few minor / medium ones that weren't my fault. But, one time my car was totalled by the other person's insurance company. They paid me quite a bit for it. Then I bought it back for about $500, cheaply fixed it up, and got it back on the road. Same with one of my motorcycles.

Same Question

Not guilty. I was involved in a couple of fender benders and I was only driving one of those times, but nothing serious or no major injuries.

Did you stay up till midnight last night?

I was asleep by 8:30pm. Then awoken around 11:30pm. Listened to the neighbords fireworks until 1am and fell back asleep. Then neighbor set off really loud fireworks at 4am or so. I got up at 4:30am. I did watch some fireworks on TV at midnight though. :)

Enjoyed a break in the weather?

So they were probably fast asleep by 6:00 a.m.? That might have been a good time to go out and shoot firecrackers and throw them across the fence. 🤔

Guilty. It has been absolutely beautiful here now, but a very thick fog this morning.

Did you say Happy New Year to the people you have encountered in the last few days? Like in the stores or on the street or out walking?

Latest posts

Back