Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no. I get the end seat. That is so funny because I like to do the same and I often put my umbrella on the chair next to me. Unless I really know someone, I don't like to sit extremely close. They're in my aura.

Little plate, please.

Ever stayed up all night?

Guilty. When I was three or four years old mom and I went into the grocery store and one of the clerks told Mom we can try some of the new grapes and we did and they were so good I kept going back for more. That was the day I learned first-hand about stealing and the ride home with my mother wasn't a pleasant one and I never took anything from a store again.

Same question.

That's a good quality. I haven't been a thief since I was three or four. 🤣 I'm not even sure I fully understood it until that day.

Wow. I really don't remember. I can't think of a Time that I broke something in the store so I will just say never.

When was the last time you went to a pond and fed the wildlife?

Not guilty on planning, no.

Fixed yourself something to eat only to not stare at it until you threw it away never have taken the first bite?

It wasn't what I was thinking, but it can count if you want it to. 😂

Not guilty. Since circumstances have changed for me, I'm pretty much taking things day by day.

Same question.

I don't drink any water unless it's mixed with something. Coffee works, pop, kool-aid, etc. So I guess the answer is guilty.

Are you going to avoid dark chocolate forever now since the new health warnings about it? Too much lead and too much cadmium

Latest posts

Back