Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guilty and I still do it

Have you thrown/destroyed/ripped something valuable just because you were so mad at the person who gave that thing to you?

not guilty.

have you ever eaten a whole chocolate bar by yourself?

if its a dark chocolate, then i'm guilty

Have you ever woke up from a nap and thought that it is already the next day?

guilty

Have you ever rejected someone who had a crush on you?

guilty. when the guy confessed he had a crush on me, I told him 'study first!' :D...and that was in college. LOL

Have you ever acted like you ignore someone in person but when he/she is not around you think about him/her all the time?

I don't know to be honest. I doubt it. When I like someone, I am very talkative.

Have you ever stolen something you could afford to buy?

Not guilty

have you ever opened a gift earlier than the actual event date (birthday or Christmas) then returned to wrapping so you have something to open on the right day?

Guilty of doing this around Christmas but I blame a sibling for such ideas

Have you ever spoke to soon

too soon as in childhood? I think I was within the average range of speaking ability in children. Too soon as in before or right after a question? Hm. Guilty, I guess.

Have you ever had moments you didn`t recognize yourself (what/how you`ve become) anymore?

I have them all the time. I'm still a work in progress. One day, I'll be the man I wish to be.

Have you ever laughed at someone else's misfortune?

Not guilty.

Have you ever had a hard time forgiving someone (other than yourself)?

Guilty. The person hurt my feelings so badly. but now I am trying to forgive and forget

Have you ever avoided someone because that person scrutinizes everything about you?

Guilty.

have you ever bought something you didn`t need, just because you liked it?

guilty much :D

Have you ever put your stereo or TV's sound to the max level so you cant hear your parent scolding you?

not guilty. but I did it to stop hearing my neighbours from above, when they argued.

Have you ever meowed at your cat? lol

Lol. Guilty. I used to do it all the time when I had cats.

Have you ever urinated in the street?

lol. not guilty. cant imagine a woman urinating in the street. :D

Are you guilty of 'emotional eating' or 'stress eating'?

Guilty.

Have you ever listened to someone speaking while inwardly thinking that what he/she said was boring and/or stupid?

Latest posts

Back