Guilty or not guilty game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guilty. Is it possible not to be? Just turn on the news, open a paper or look almost ANYWHERE online. We're pretty much savages.

Bah. This is why giving such long answers is a nightmare! Now I have to be guilty twice in a row. Just don't leave any Matchmakers anywhere near me - they won't last 5 minutes.

Have you ever lost your temper with a cold caller?

guilty!

Have you ever thought you are going to stick with and complete a week's plan but always end up with failed actualization?

Guilty

Have you ever pretended your not in because you have no money to pay the window cleaner.

Not guilty, you did that Grace? :p

Have you ever faked happiness to convince others or yourself ?

All the time. Having said that, I am happy some of the time too, you've just got to guess when.

Have you ever eaten a child's candy/chocolate when they're not looking and then convinced them they ate it themselves?

lol. Not guilty. yet. :D

Have you ever played a scary trick on someone?

Guilty. Oh so many times. A few nights ago I heard my brothers girlfriend get up at 4am for the loo. So naturally I put on an old trenchcoat and ww2 gas mask and stood outside the bathroom door. I assume you can imagine what followed?

Have you ever taken part in an eating contest of any sort?

Not guilty.

Have you ever taken part in a sports contest?

ucxb said:

:-D Yeah I did saw him coming, ran upstairs shut the bedroom curtains and hud under the bed covers and lay very still until he had gone lol.

Guilty. I used to swim cometitively as a child and teenager.

Have you ever lied to the police?

:club:
ucxb said:

:-D Yeah I did saw him coming, ran upstairs shut the bedroom curtains and hud under the bed covers and lay very still until he had gone lol.

Guilty. I used to swim cometitively as a child and teenager.

Have you ever lied to the police?

Guilty - let's just say that I have a chequered past when it comes to my teenage years and leave it at that.

Have you ever spent time in a cell?

my cat. guilty.

Have you ever pretended to listen to someone while your mind was elsewhere?

Latest posts

Back