Guys! Kimberleykat is back!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimberleykat

Reaction score
hey dear all my friends on ALL,
I hope you havent forgotten me yet, the nortorious infamous kat thing that once had posted many complaining and lonely-booming threads on ALL.
Well I didnt realize how long I had been off from ALL till bbm662!(**** you lil lizard and why the hell i have not yet received my lizards? are you sure you upsed them to the right address?) coppied me the link of yesm(the epic chatkiller)'s greatest ever thread about the solving-everything horse advertisement. Although my new sony laptop failed to display the picture of the before->after horse purchase contradiction gram,bbm662 managed to send that damned pic to me thru the massive unbelievably slow internet existing between china and the states. well it was really awesome! (bbm662,awesome*n!)it was awesome in a..uhm...divine way!

I have to say thank you yesm for that brilliant thread..you are the pride of all asians! and I wonder when i will be able to speak that good english as you do so that finally i would be able to master the language well enough to kill the chat as efficiently as you can.mwahaha.
and zack! you HAVE to scream when I go to chatbox next time ok? that was the most gorgeous shriek I have exprienced in my ******* life.XD
and c o l d, I hope you are doing better now. I havent been hearing from you for a bit and I hope everything turns out the way you want and take good care of yourself always.

and finally..Ovid (ShtevO)!Thank you for that pm ages ago. You know that I was overload happy at the fact that you are in the same timezone with me and now whenever I see someone in AT in chat with a cute(sorry maybe the word cute is not appropraite here but yea..)flag there and speaks out the same time as it is here. I cant stop but to drop a line which goes like,you are in Perth right?XD

Thank you so much Ovid. We really should keep our records that not a single day shall pass by without talking to each other. And I want to write here that hiding-myself-from-valentinesday-v-day greeting card was...bloody sweet. My gratitude overruns the most expressive words I can sort out from my limited english..> <

Thank you all my friends.
*hugs and kisses for Ovid*

Now kim runs to the chatbox.ehehehehe. see you all there soon.

Yesm is Asian?

Well, it's great to know that you've had some good times here, and it's nice to see someone come back.

Hadrurus said:
Yesm is Asian?

Well, it's great to know that you've had some good times here, and it's nice to see someone come back.

Hey Hadrurus,
Thanks for posting at my thread lol..
Good to know there is someone has not forgotten me yet.or maybe you didnt know me before did ya..XD
-Kim

kimberleykat said:
I hope you havent forgotten me yet

Haha. I could never forget you~!

kimberleykat said:
Thank you so much Ovid. We really should keep our records that not a single day shall pass by without talking to each other. And I want to write here that hiding-myself-from-valentinesday-v-day greeting card was...bloody sweet. My gratitude overruns the most expressive words I can sort out from my limited english..> <

Thank you all my friends.
*hugs and kisses for Ovid*

You have helped me just as much and more Kimberley. I'm so glad that I met you and I very much hope I have the privilege of knowing you for a lifetime. :)

And yes, lets keep our record going, talking to you makes my day so much brighter. :)

*Lots of hugs and kisses back*

- Steve (the other one xD)

I did not forget you, because I did not existed here. But now I exist. So, Hi!!!!!!!!! :D

Nyu001 said:
I did not forget you, because I did not existed here. But now I exist. So, Hi!!!!!!!!! :D

haha hi!
Have a good time on ALL.
and wish Id left a good impression on you hehehe.well if its a bad one dont worry,it means you will not have an easy time forgetting kimberleykat either.:p
-Kim

hi kimber kitty welcome back.

i am not asian hadrurus...

i am a whitey with some latino blood

loll, heya I totally rmb u xD, we had that whole mistaken identity thing going on that day haha.... I still couldn't find this "Divine Horse Thread" thing u were talking about care too link me? :)

totally dying of curiousity here

yesm said:
hi kimber kitty welcome back.

i am not asian hadrurus...

i am a whitey with some latino blood

sorry yesm.....
I made a fatal mistake I had been taking sway as you...> <
Millions of sorry for you lol..
-Kim

Latest posts

Back