H-hello o.o

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mockery

Reaction score
Hello everyone, please call me Momo. Umm.. I never really posted to a forum website before, so I'm not sure what to say.. I guess I'll just talk about myself..?

I'm 24 years old, female, and I have extreme social anxiety...
My crippling fear of people prevents me from connecting with anyone, in real life, and also on the internet. I have one friend in real life who is very kind to me, but for some reason I've never been able to open up to her. And lately, we barely have time to talk at all. (I work nights, and sleep during the day usually, so having contact with people is usually close to impossible.)

I have an identical twin sister. We have the same face and the same voice, but we are complete opposites. I am introverted and quiet, while she extroverted and rambunctious.. She has always had many friends, while I have had almost none. We are of course very close as you would expect, but as with my friend, I am also unable to to open up to her. And not even once, have I found myself able to tell her about my loneliness.

I am a wallflower that no one notices. A shy book worm.. Most of the time, people just look right through me. I joined this website I guess, because I need some kind of acknowledgement. Something to prove that I exist..

Hey momo, welcome :)
You do exist, i read you :)
A book worm you say ? what kind of book you like, momo ? anything specific or you just read almost anything from shelf. would sure love to know ;)

Feel free to speak whatever you want here, we are not going to bite you (at least i won't bite, i only like hugs )

Hi Momo, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your time here :)

I have a brother and a friend whom I have told that I don't want to connect to people anymore and they were really cool about it, they didn't try to force me to do anything, or 'help' me. We still have fun when we get together, and we phone each other once a week.

I guess you can try to tell your friend and you sister how you feel, step by step, if you want, I think they will understand, especially if you tell them it's because of the job.

Also, like Pendragon said, we read you here :)

Hi Momo, nice to meet you! Your name reminds me of Shinigami no Ballad. Very pleasant, calming avatar too.

I hope you find here what you’re looking for. One thing I especially like about this forum is that people here are open-minded and treat you with respect even if they disagree.

I’m not sure if your shyness is something you should try to change, maybe you just need find the right people to connect… I for one would rather have a shy than a very extraverted person for a friend, even if it took much longer till he/she opens up to me.

Hey there girly!! :) :) :) How are you doing? what have you been up to lately? Nice to see you on board so yeah, WELCOME ON BOARD!!! Am sure you will find enough people to make friends and maybe you will find a way to connect to people in real life... :) *hugs*
Enjoy ur time on board and definitely you should visit the chat room once in awhile at least.. :) Take care :)

Mockery said:
Hello everyone, please call me Momo. Umm.. I never really posted to a forum website before, so I'm not sure what to say.. I guess I'll just talk about myself..?

I'm 24 years old, female, and I have extreme social anxiety...
My crippling fear of people prevents me from connecting with anyone, in real life, and also on the internet. I have one friend in real life who is very kind to me, but for some reason I've never been able to open up to her. And lately, we barely have time to talk at all. (I work nights, and sleep during the day usually, so having contact with people is usually close to impossible.)

I have an identical twin sister. We have the same face and the same voice, but we are complete opposites. I am introverted and quiet, while she extroverted and rambunctious.. She has always had many friends, while I have had almost none. We are of course very close as you would expect, but as with my friend, I am also unable to to open up to her. And not even once, have I found myself able to tell her about my loneliness.

I am a wallflower that no one notices. A shy book worm.. Most of the time, people just look right through me. I joined this website I guess, because I need some kind of acknowledgement. Something to prove that I exist..

Welcome, I can definitely affirm that you exist, at least in text form :p

Thank s everyone. You all seem so nice. I am happy to have found this place.. As for books, I like all kinds actually. I've read hundreds of them so I'm not really picky as long as the story line is interesting. From manga, to classic literature, to battle royale. I've read a lot. ^-^' Actually, PenDragon, your username right away made me think me of the Pendragon book series lol.
I haven't used a chatroom in a very long time, but I might check it out sometime. Thanks again everyone. :)

hey and welcome :)
I just finished watching the movie the perks of being a wallflower a minute ago
you'll find your special group of friends like the rest of us :)

Hey Momo, welcome to the forum, my dear.

You sound like a really nice person, and of course you exist, we're all not just saying it for the sake of saying it, but you really do exist. We hear you, a lot of us have been through moments in life where we feel like wallflowers too, or we feel like we're the ignored ones or the boring ones or who knows what else. I'm pretty sure a lot of us can relate to you here (I know I can).

Hope you will make some really nice friends from here, as I have.

Mockery said:
I am introverted and quiet, while she extroverted and rambunctious..

Also, I just learned a new word from you right here. Thank you. :)

Latest posts

Back