Halloween: Another crappy holiday

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
What did you do for Halloween? Wait! Please don't tell me, I don't want to know. Sitting here waiting for someone to invite me to some sort of party or not having someone to go to the Halloween parade downtown is distressing. Of course no one ever does, so instead I'm back in my room turning on the music so that it can cancel the loud noises outside.

Fortunately it rain for quite a bit, and I guess I'm not missing out on too much. I haven't done anything much but go online I guess. I watch some video game review, play some online games, watch some NBA games, got a decent sleep, and woke up first thing coming back to this site.

I just have to keep reminding myself that these people are not the type of friends I want, and that they have any sort of respect for other people, yet still at times it become incredibly lonely.

Well at least this Sunday, I'm gonna go ride with an officer in the front. I finally have a break to do something fun for a bit. I never been in a cop car, and never really care much about police officer, but hey might as well convert them to your friends. That is higher authority there lol :rolleyes:.

Chris 2 said:
site.

I just have to keep reminding myself that these people are not the type of friends I want

why? Aren't they good enough to be your friend or something? what makes you so special?

i think even if they did make an effort with you, you wouldn't make the effort back.

Chris 2 said:
What did you do for Halloween? Wait! Please don't tell me, I don't want to know. Sitting here waiting for someone to invite me to some sort of party or not having someone to go to the Halloween parade downtown is distressing. Of course no one ever does, so instead I'm back in my room turning on the music so that it can cancel the loud noises outside.

Well, if it matters to you.. why didn't you invite someone else out? Better than sitting and waiting for them.

Steel said:
Chris 2 said:

Well, if it matters to you.. why didn't you invite someone else out? Better than sitting and waiting for them.

Thats exactly what i was thinking steel.

I had a good Halloween night, i made an effort and invited some people around and we all watched horror films together. That didn't happen because i'm an amazing lucky person that has everything handed to me on a plate, but because i took the initiative to socailise.

Things aren't going to get better Chris until you take the iniative to socalise too. The people you live with probably think that you don't want to hang out with them or that you dont like them. How about you talk to them, ask them how they are, what they're up to tonight, how their courses are going. etc

Humm yeah , i agree with stella. Call out a few dudes out...even if you don't know them. Or if you can't find them, why not just walk out of your comfort zone and soak in the atmosphere?

I don't do anything over the halloween usually, so it doesn't matter, but since it's the weekened I've been drinking and I can't stop this stupid hiccuping -_-

omfg someone please help me, this hiccuping won't stop >_<

i didnt do honeysuckle neither . i came home at 12pm from school because i was so tired, i have school at 7:30am wed, thurs and fri, i took a 9 hour nap. when i woke up it was 10pm already... sucks. im destined to be lonely

I forgot to lite the pumpkin, my kids feel asleep as they where both pooped out and most if the local kids came trick or treating and emptied out my sweet stash which my kids are not happy about hehe.

Halloween isn't a big deal around here. Nevertheless, I spent mine in agony due to my very soar throat. Guess it is my payback for not seeing a doctor earlier.

SighX99 said:
i didnt do honeysuckle neither . i came home at 12pm from school because i was so tired, i have school at 7:30am wed, thurs and fri, i took a 9 hour nap. when i woke up it was 10pm already... sucks. im destined to be lonely

Sigh from your picture it like I know you. I saw this guy that look like you at my school, and he always around girls. He always smoke weed, and I invite them girls over. Well it too bad, just show that you can have friends, maybe in a different situation.

halloween isn't a holiday, but yeah...I know what you mean, just another day to remind me I'm not going out with my no friends and no gf.

Drake said:
halloween isn't a holiday, but yeah...I know what you mean, just another day to remind me I'm not going out with my no friends and no gf.

well your not gonna get any friends to go out with you locally, or a girlfriend locally if you sit on the pc during your non working hours

I worked, went to the gym for my college weights class workout, bought some sushi...then had dinner with my fire chief. Mmmm, spaghetti.

You're doing police ride-alongs? There ya go. I've known a couple people who had fun with that pretty regularly.

...the few people i know don't really do anything for halloween so i didn't go out either i was on the computer mostly. Sorry to hear your halloween didn't go so well - although you did mention the police ride so at least yeah had someone to speak with!

stella said:
Drake said:

well your not gonna get any friends to go out with you locally, or a girlfriend locally if you sit on the pc during your non working hours

sorry I'm not at the stage yet where I can go out by myself to public places where everyone else is with people.

Me either. I gotta have someone with me. I thought seeing a movie by myself wouldn't be that bad, and although a few times that I've done it weren't so bad, there are other times where it just plain sucks and ends up making you feel worse, even if you did enjoy the movie. Although movies really aren't the place to meet people....but still...

I dunno. I suck at that stuff. I just can't really go up and approach people in bars, clubs, whatever. So whatever friends I do have, I try to round them up when I wanna do stuff. If that doesn't work then I watch tv and sit online to find something to preoccupy my time.

Yeah...thats why, go out dudes...humm I mean, so what if you can't find anyone, just soak up the atmosphere. Siting at home is rather depressing.

I remember at work once someone asked me "Why don't you dress up?" and I was like "When you're me, every day is Halloween."

Latest posts

Back