Happy Halloween!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to tell you the truth, i am glad i did not have to work in the mall
this Halloween. and was scared of getting that wish on this site also
but to keep the spirit up, i also dress up as a sleepy person in my pajamas all day
ahahah, at least i give out some candies today... yeah!

We had kids trick or treating lastnight but unfortunately for them we don't celebrate it and there was no lollies. Lollies are getting too expensive to buy to just be handing out a big handful, won't be giving anyout next year or the year after that either. I'd never take my kids trick or treating I don't believe in it.

I remember Halloween when I was younger and it was great trick or treating! I have to ask what is it you don't believe about it?

Oh from where I come from in New Zealand it wasn't a tradition to go trick or treating, it's not well known over there so I guess thats why I don't believe in it. When I was growing up it was not celebrated.

Belated Happy Halloween, Angel & all else.

I don't have internet at the moment, so I'm writing this from my work. I literally tried to go to chat and meebo with no luck. I don't want to get in too much trouble though so I thought posting would suffice.

I miss you! :(

Latest posts

Back